D-2 Conference Challange Topic

The SIAC would like to put out a conference challenge to any other conference. It will kinda be like the GD version of the ACC/Big Ten Challenge in Conference Basketball. We would go off the Final WIS standing and have our #1 user team vs your conference's #1, our #2 vs your #2 and so on.....we currently have 4 user teams so we can only go vs a 4 team conference but if any complications occur we can adjust.
Just putting out feelers to see if any conference wants to take on the mighty SIAC!!!
12/1/2016 12:21 PM
These things are always fun! Hopefully you and your opposing conference can get some exciting games going!
12/1/2016 1:37 PM
Bump it up!
12/4/2016 8:51 AM
If ours had more players than we do I'd try to get us involved.
1/2/2017 6:30 PM
we only have two teams ; Let me check and see i my conf mate wants to take on two of you. I can take the other two. Its not perfect but it is something.
1/2/2017 9:56 PM
At least for 129 we have a setup with the Gulf South mikesy. We'll keep you posted if that changes. Thanks!
1/2/2017 10:01 PM
oh ok cause I just challenged you, Quincy and St Joes lol !!
1/2/2017 10:01 PM
If you message bigkeithdog maybe we can work something in to season 130. Good luck this year recruiting and playing!
1/3/2017 7:52 AM
Sorry Mikesy, I was trying before last season to get this started and the Gulf South was the first conference to bite for this challenge and since they also have a close proximity to us, we're going to try to expand it with them. We have one coach that wants to move up from D-3 to our conference and hopefully we can build up our King of the South Challenge. By all means, I'm sure some of the coaches will play you next year or S130.
1/3/2017 11:38 AM
Sounds good guys !
1/3/2017 6:51 PM
Sounds good to me! We have 4-5 users that may be interested!
1/6/2017 11:01 AM
D-2 Conference Challange Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.