Random observation/question Topic

Posted by Benis on 1/19/2017 10:00:00 AM (view original):
Posted by MikeT23 on 1/19/2017 9:40:00 AM (view original):
You shouldn't. But they will. The only people who care about them now are baseball writers and politicians. And they're just indignant because they think they should be. Kind of like the extreme right and pot. Oh, and you. Because you think anyone who admits to PED use is a douchebag. You care.
You might have misunderstood. I don't care if people do roids.

Admitting that you do roids is one thing. Bragging about doing roids because that makes you seem like a badass is another thing. I have no idea which category you are at the moment.
Well, I've not even admitted to doing 'roids. As I said, you can't believe everything you read on the internet.

But, if I did use, and was inclined to tell, I wouldn't be ashamed. People "enhance" themselves all the time. Lasik, nose jobs, knee surgery, boobs, whatever. People will be more than happy to tell you about their enhancements down to the details that you really don't want. But, OMG, you take something that allows you to work harder so you can build more muscle, that's akin to kicking babies. I seriously don't get it.
1/19/2017 10:23 AM
1/19/2017 10:24 AM
I'm gonna name you "Rover" since you follow me around like a puppy.

Now post me another gif, Rover.
1/19/2017 10:26 AM
Posted by MikeT23 on 1/19/2017 10:23:00 AM (view original):
Posted by Benis on 1/19/2017 10:00:00 AM (view original):
Posted by MikeT23 on 1/19/2017 9:40:00 AM (view original):
You shouldn't. But they will. The only people who care about them now are baseball writers and politicians. And they're just indignant because they think they should be. Kind of like the extreme right and pot. Oh, and you. Because you think anyone who admits to PED use is a douchebag. You care.
You might have misunderstood. I don't care if people do roids.

Admitting that you do roids is one thing. Bragging about doing roids because that makes you seem like a badass is another thing. I have no idea which category you are at the moment.
Well, I've not even admitted to doing 'roids. As I said, you can't believe everything you read on the internet.

But, if I did use, and was inclined to tell, I wouldn't be ashamed. People "enhance" themselves all the time. Lasik, nose jobs, knee surgery, boobs, whatever. People will be more than happy to tell you about their enhancements down to the details that you really don't want. But, OMG, you take something that allows you to work harder so you can build more muscle, that's akin to kicking babies. I seriously don't get it.
Yeah, maybe you're projecting some of this upon me.

I'd probably think some guy was a douchebag if he posted all over the place about getting butt implants or some sort of eyebrow reconstruction too.

Also, a meathead can be a douchebag whether he does or doesn't do roids.
1/19/2017 10:30 AM
No, it wasn't projecting. You said douchebags brag about doing 'roids. We weren't talking about buttplants or unibrows.

Non-meatheads can be douchebags too. I'm not sure douchebaggery is very restrictive at all.
1/19/2017 10:34 AM
Well it started with someone saying that a person was bragging about doing roids for their softball team.

not sure how a person like that ISN'T a douchebag.
1/19/2017 10:41 AM
Are you the authority on WHAT one can brag about? Bragging, in general, has a level of douchebaggery.
1/19/2017 10:44 AM
I take two supplements currently. Sytropin and AntlerX. Am I bragging?
1/19/2017 10:49 AM
I suppose. But you can brag about a real accomplishment.

I won a gold medal in the High Dive.
I placed first in a beauty pageant.
I won the local Marathon
I earned my MBA degree

Lots of things. You laugh when people brag about their HD success.
1/19/2017 10:49 AM
Can you really brag about anything without someone rolling their eyes?

Yeah, I watched the Olympics.
You're pretty, we know.
It was in the newspapers.
Ok, you're smart.

Bragging about winning at a sim game is funny as hell. I know, within this community there is some sense of accomplishment, but, really, it's not noteworthy.
1/19/2017 10:55 AM
Well some people around here brag about being Fergie's baby daddy. So we got that going on too. (okay one person but I digress).

Okay, so I'm the authority on what makes people a douchebag and you're the authority on what people can brag about.
1/19/2017 10:58 AM
Who's the authority on how much time people waste on pointless topics on Internet forums? We need to get that guy in here.
1/19/2017 11:01 AM
Wasting time is wasting time. I'm not sure it really matters how you do it. I guess I'm the authority on that.
1/19/2017 11:05 AM
Yeah that one needs no authority. We can agree that everything we do and say here is wasting time.

Im sitting in an airport waiting for my delayed flight. I literally do not have anything better to do but argue pointless topics. 'Merica
1/19/2017 11:08 AM
I'm pretty much done for the day at work. I'm debating going to the gym or arguing with benis over douchebaggery.

Oh, wait, was that bragging?
1/19/2017 11:15 AM
◂ Prev 1...4|5|6|7 Next ▸
Random observation/question Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.