REPLACEMENT OWNERS NEEDED NOW Topic

Looking to replace the Montreal Mad Hatters and Kansas City Dragonflies in 7jerry7; and
looking to replace Nashville Bullets and Seattle Akron Indians in 7yankees7.

About 40 games in in 7jerry7 and approaching the all-star break in 7yankees7. Let me know if you are interested in a team and I will hook you up.
12/1/2016 5:25 PM
Looking to replace the Montreal Mad Hatters and Kansas City Dragonflies in 7jerry7; and
looking to replace Seattle Akron Indians in 7yankees7.

About 40 games in in 7jerry7 and approaching the all-star break in 7yankees7. Let me know if you are interested in a team and I will hook you up.
12/2/2016 1:07 AM
Looking to replace the Kansas City Dragonflies in 7jerry7; and
looking to replace Seattle Akron Indians in 7yankees7.

About 45 games in in 7jerry7 and at the all-star break in 7yankees7. Let me know if you are interested in a team and I will hook you up.
12/2/2016 6:12 PM
I'll take Seattle.
12/2/2016 6:56 PM
Looking to replace the Kansas City Dragonflies in 7jerry7; About 45 games in in 7jerry7. Let me know if you are interested in a team and I will hook you up.
12/3/2016 5:21 PM
REPLACEMENT OWNERS NEEDED NOW Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.