This pass to the RB is BS Topic

This BS that if you throw to a RB he gets 60 yards a reception is ridiculous. My nest game plan I might as well throw every pass to a running back. Why ever do anything else?
12/2/2016 12:33 AM
If you do some research...there are ways to defend it.
12/2/2016 9:21 AM
Your RB (Aguilar) has 169 carries for 995 yards in 3 games...56 carries per game?
12/2/2016 10:50 AM
Posted by BTINLA on 12/2/2016 12:33:00 AM (view original):
This BS that if you throw to a RB he gets 60 yards a reception is ridiculous. My nest game plan I might as well throw every pass to a running back. Why ever do anything else?
Now that you've figured out The Secret, I expect you'll be winning NCs in great quantities. Congratulations on your success!

I wish I could figure out how to get my RBs 60 ypc. Clearly I've got a lot of work to do, because I'm closer to 8 ypc.
12/2/2016 12:05 PM
Wait CJ...You can DEFEND it?

Second. If you seriously get for 5+ yards per rush, their RB / offense should rarely see the field and your Time of Possession should be absolutely massive. 56 carries a game is like...like...like...running a Wishbone for pete's sake.

To be honest, other than having basically CB at the OLB position (and pray that SOB doesn't belong to the 'Deion Sanders tackling school'), I still haven't figured it out 100%. If I can limit their touches, dominate the clock and play solid defense otherwise, you can overcome this "pistol" style offensive disgrace [humor] that is permeating our fine worlds. Still might **** you off, but it can be done.

Namaste

His Holiness the Dalai Lama
12/2/2016 12:40 PM
Posted by dalailama12 on 12/2/2016 12:40:00 PM (view original):
Wait CJ...You can DEFEND it?

Second. If you seriously get for 5+ yards per rush, their RB / offense should rarely see the field and your Time of Possession should be absolutely massive. 56 carries a game is like...like...like...running a Wishbone for pete's sake.

To be honest, other than having basically CB at the OLB position (and pray that SOB doesn't belong to the 'Deion Sanders tackling school'), I still haven't figured it out 100%. If I can limit their touches, dominate the clock and play solid defense otherwise, you can overcome this "pistol" style offensive disgrace [humor] that is permeating our fine worlds. Still might **** you off, but it can be done.

Namaste

His Holiness the Dalai Lama
"Hello Dalai, this is Louis calling,
It's so nice to have you back with us again" .
12/2/2016 4:57 PM
Doesn't everyone have a defensive playbook named "ProSet F@ckers"?
12/2/2016 5:01 PM
Again, Anything can be defended.
The number one thing needed is of course (as has been stated Many Times in this forum) is Talent.
Then formation IQ. Growing your players talents to the max . And some logic in the actual game plans.
It also(against the better teams) pays to scout them and their tendencies. You think Bill Bellicek just throws his players out there and hopes for the best ?
Hell No. He scouts and then plans accordingly.
I recently ran into a coach(My apologies but I forgot who) who ran an Excellent Nickel Only defense. My point is he recruited for it. Made sure not only were his db's good at coverage but they had to be good at tackling as well .
You don't have to use what everyone else does but you do need the talent and the planning to make it work.
12/3/2016 12:37 PM
This pass to the RB is BS Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.