Topps Season 4 Available Teams Topic

Topps has rolled over for Season 4 and has some good franchises available. Please sitemail me with any interest in the following teams:
12/2/2016 12:44 AM
Philadelphia (NL East)

This team could use a fresh start as the previous owners couldn't win more than 67 games over the previous 3 seasons. The good news is that the team is running with no salary and has picked up some elite draft picks over the previous few years.

Season 3 Record: 60-102
Season 4 Draft Slot: 2
12/2/2016 12:44 AM
Charlotte (NL South)

Both S2 and S3 were uneventful for this team at the ML level. However, despite the sub-par performance, the team has some nice players to build around or move for some solid future contributors. The team doesn't have any big contracts- everyone is on very team-friendly deals, so there is room for additional acquisitions or prospects.

Season 3 Record: 66-96
Season 4 Draft Slot: 5
12/2/2016 12:45 AM
Private World Rules:

Minimum win rule of 55/120/190 for 1/2/3 consecutive seasons. Owners who violate this requirement are restricted from international free agent spending the following season. If the owner intentionally signs an international free agent while banned from doing so, the owner will be removed from the World and replaced immediately.

Money included in any trade cannot exceed the salary being traded.
12/2/2016 12:51 AM
I'll take Sioux falls
12/3/2016 7:52 PM
I'll bite.
12/7/2016 2:51 PM
Topps Season 4 Available Teams Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.