My reputation is A+ and my loyalty is a B- today as the next season is starting. It will be my second season in DII. Am I going to be able to get to DI-AA after this season?
12/2/2016 8:33 AM
No. You need a A- loyalty grade for 1AA. Your loyalty will not go up until after the next job change period is over.
12/2/2016 9:14 AM
There is also a win total requirement for DIAA which I don't think you will have after just one more season but could be mistaken. Also, what jibe said is correct, your loyalty wont increase until after the next world reset so you will have 2 more seasons at the same team before you can move up.
12/2/2016 9:22 AM
got it. thx, fellas
12/2/2016 9:28 AM
any advice on how to look for that next job in DI-AA? I think I have a good handle on what I'm looking for in the opportunity and where to get that information. It's simple to look at the available jobs as the job change period opens up and pick the ones i think are best. This question is more about how to be aware of jobs that open up during that period because DI-AA coaches move to DI-A. Is there ant method or process by which anyone would suggest i manage those possibilities vs the ones that are open immediately?
12/2/2016 9:37 AM
After the championship games have been played, check the news wire to see if any good D1AA coaches got fired. Not likely. Then, unless I see a vacant job that I really like right away, I wait until the next morning to see who didn't renew. If I still don't see one that I really like, then I wait for musical chairs to start. There are always D1AA coaches moving up to D1A, leaving some good coaching spots open.
12/2/2016 2:08 PM
What are the good D 1-AA as far as recruiting?
12/2/2016 2:25 PM
I would north east part of the country, the south (Florida, Alabama etc.) texas. The best in my opinion are Drake and northern Iowa.
12/2/2016 11:09 PM
Ivy leagues always a great place.
12/2/2016 11:09 PM
I agree with Northern Iowa and Drake. Especially if Iowa, Iowa State and Minnesota are vacant.
12/3/2016 9:02 AM
It really depends on which D1A and D1AA schools are coached and by who. The northeast definitely has the most recruits but usually also the most coaches.
12/3/2016 11:12 AM

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.