How to Get low minor pitchers back to full power? Topic

I have two levels of minors where all of my pitchers are zeroed out. I put all into rest as soon as they got tired but the problem is that the whole group is staying at zero, even those who are in rest status. Anybody have suggestions as to how to help low minor pitchers recover?
12/2/2016 11:31 AM
HGH
12/2/2016 11:35 AM
They were probably completely blasted. Rest won't work if you're still using fatigued pitchers. They will be used. You have to de-activate them and replenish your staff.
12/2/2016 11:53 AM
Pitching fatigue is seen as a scale of 0-100, but that's misleading. That's the scale that you see, but the actual scale is more like a low of negative infinity to a high of somewhere between 120-180 or so, depending on the pitcher's durability. When it's in the negative, you only see 0. When it's above 100, you'll see 100.

As Mike said, your guys may have been completely blasted. Their (unseen) fatigue might be somewhere around -400 or -500, depending on how badly they were abused. It may take a while for them to recover back to 100 (+).
12/2/2016 1:14 PM
You need to deactivate zeros... look for minor league waivers, sign "try out" duds... and promote/demote career minor leaguers as needed. takes about 20 minutes. hopefully your leagues try out pool is still semi filled
12/3/2016 1:11 PM
When tryout camp gets completely depleted, it will usually replenish within 24 hours.
12/3/2016 1:30 PM
How to Get low minor pitchers back to full power? Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.