Need some opinions Topic

https://www.whatifsports.com/hd/TeamProfile/Ratings.aspx?tid=4391

Here is a link to my Nebraska team. I need some help with some of my players 3pt setting. I am not sure what to do with Hancock, Bennet, and Peralta as far as there 3pt setting is concerned. Bennet and Peralta can shot really well but also has decent low post. Hancock is great in the low post but has a decent shot.

I have my distro right now set up at: 7-great scorers, 5-6- good scorers, 3-4- okay scorers or young scorers, 1-3 guys that can do some things and freshmen.

What are your suggestions for this team? I have a lot of scorers on this team, which isn't a bad thing at all. I am just needing some suggestions and opinions to see if I am thinking about distro/3pt setting in the right way.

Thanks for your opinions.
12/2/2016 7:10 PM
Peralta is the only one I would put at +1. The guys in the 80s should be zero and the 60s and 70 guys are probably -1s.

hamcock is a stud he should have something like 150% of the next guys distro. Lean on him. He's a -2.

At least that's what I think, I may not be right :)
12/3/2016 10:13 AM
I'd be fine with Bennet at +1 as well. Neither of the guards are spectacular at drawing fouls, or making free throws, so unless you have reason to believe your opponent is going to go +2 or higher defense, I'd let those two shoot, and let Hancock handle the low post (Mozingo is a good 2nd option down low, if Hancock gets doubled). As default, I'd probably set Hancock at 10, Peralta and Bennet at 6-8, depending on matchups, and Mozingo at 5.
12/3/2016 11:39 AM
Bennet and Peralta would both be at +2 for me. Both are shooting over 40% from behind the arc and are not effective slashers. I would have them hucking up threes all day. Hancock at -2, Guidino -1, Underwood -1, Souther and Kollar at -1 unless they are shooting less that 30% from three (They shouldn't be taking many shots anyway) if they are shooting over 35% bump them up to zero. Everyone else at -2.
12/3/2016 1:09 PM
I usually put guys over 60-65 at +1 unless they are also good at LP. If they are 80+ and not good at LP I would probably go +2, especially if they are over 90.
12/3/2016 9:35 PM
Need some opinions Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.