Hey, WiS, do you want our help promoting? Topic

Yeah I did pull those odds of my ***. But I'm sure it's something extremely rare that it's really not much of a concern. And that's the basis of your entire argument so my point is, your argument is very flimsy. "Once is too often". Sure. okay. This isn't some kind of grand travesty to the world.

And the "Fix EEs" threads have been existent since day 1 of beta which was 6 months ago. The reason is that many people think it doesn't make for a better game and unlike your extremely rare scenario, the EE thing is going to happen EVERY season.

You seem to care quite a bit since you're posting all over the place about D1. You're welcome to start an "all about D3 in 3.0" thread if you'd like.

12/6/2016 9:05 AM
Do you really think the "EE problem" is some kind of grand travesty to the world? It's a friggin' internet game.

I'm welcome to start any sort of thread I like. Surely you're familiar with "public forum" guidelines, right? But thanks for your permission.
12/6/2016 9:15 AM
Now, really, if you would, stop interrupting so lakevin can tell us why he "deserves" a better response from WifS. That's what interests me.
12/6/2016 9:16 AM
Posted by MikeT23 on 12/6/2016 9:15:00 AM (view original):
Do you really think the "EE problem" is some kind of grand travesty to the world? It's a friggin' internet game.

I'm welcome to start any sort of thread I like. Surely you're familiar with "public forum" guidelines, right? But thanks for your permission.
Yeah I knew you were going to say that. Even up to "it's an internet game". It's a good slogan.

And again, in case you missed it, many people don't think it makes for a better game because it affects all of D1 and therefore many users. You'd prefer to talk about situations that are rare and will impact a very small % of people in the long run. I'm sure that's great business strategy.
12/6/2016 9:34 AM (edited)
Who brought up "some kind of grand travesty to the world"? Don't say ridiculous things and I won't call you on it. Easy peasy.

You're still pulling numbers from your ***. If I had to guess, I'd say I've seen comments from 20ish users complaining about EE over the last 6 weeks. That's not "many". Maybe others suffer in silence. Or maybe they don't care because it affects all D1 users equally(or it should).

The most vocal is always the unhappiest. I'll say it again, I bet EE solves itself. Teams shouldn't have 4-5 EE quality players in one class again. This is just the band-aid that was ripped off quickly. This is also the reason I don't think WifS is going to rush to change it.
12/6/2016 9:39 AM
Don't say ridiculous things like "even once is too many" and I won't call you out on it. Also very easy peasy.

It's a pretty simple concept. If something happens ONCE then it's not a big deal and you don't need to spend hours talking about it.
12/6/2016 11:31 AM
Once is too many. Of course, we don't know if it's only once. You're the one pulling numbers thru the ***. Could happen every day for all either of us know.

Don't say dumb **** like "Thems the breaks" and pretend it can only be applied to one facet of the game. If the game is built a way that puts users at a disadvantage, it's either "thems the breaks" for all or none.
12/6/2016 1:05 PM
Posted by MikeT23 on 12/6/2016 9:16:00 AM (view original):
Now, really, if you would, stop interrupting so lakevin can tell us why he "deserves" a better response from WifS. That's what interests me.
Why would it interest you? Surely you recognize an overblown sense of entitlement there.
12/6/2016 1:07 PM
Because I want someone to admit to it.
12/6/2016 1:09 PM
Anyway, benis, my concern has an easy fix.

1) Recruits reject AP if they're the sort that won't attend a low level D1 like Elon if UNC shows a passing interest.
2) Teams have to give AP to a recruit 4 cycles before the session is up or he won't sign with them. 1 measly AP from UNC would open the door for them to snatch him away.
12/6/2016 1:11 PM
What WifS owes us:

A game to play when we plop down our $12. That's it. We can decide we want more, like explanations for changes, input into changes, etc, etc. But they damn sure don't owe us one. If we "demand" one and don't get it, take your $12 elsewhere.
12/6/2016 1:13 PM
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
Posted by kcsundevil on 12/6/2016 1:25:00 PM (view original):
Posted by MikeT23 on 12/6/2016 1:13:00 PM (view original):
What WifS owes us:

A game to play when we plop down our $12. That's it. We can decide we want more, like explanations for changes, input into changes, etc, etc. But they damn sure don't owe us one. If we "demand" one and don't get it, take your $12 elsewhere.
Just curious, were you shaking your fist and scowling as you wrote this?
Oops, I meant to give you a thumbs up for this KC, accidentally hit the bad post rating. Pretty funny.
12/6/2016 1:26 PM
Posted by kcsundevil on 12/6/2016 1:25:00 PM (view original):
Posted by MikeT23 on 12/6/2016 1:13:00 PM (view original):
What WifS owes us:

Just curious, were you shaking your fist and scowling as you wrote this?
Nope. Just a realist. I don't know about anyone else but $12 doesn't feel like a lot of money. You can only feel so disregarded and neglected for $12. And you don't deserve a whole lot for $12. Isn't that about 20 cents a day for the season? What the hell can you do with 20 cents a day?
12/6/2016 1:36 PM
"I PAID MY 20 CENTS TODAY AND I DEMAND AN EXPLANATION FOR THESE CHANGES!!!! I DESERVE ONE!!!!!"
12/6/2016 1:40 PM
◂ Prev 1|2|3|4|5|6|7 Next ▸
Hey, WiS, do you want our help promoting? Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.