Hey, WiS, do you want our help promoting? Topic

Posted by Benis on 12/6/2016 9:06:00 PM (view original):
Posted by MikeT23 on 12/6/2016 9:04:00 PM (view original):
Yeah, you wish I'd leave. I'm just reading less.

Damn, your reading comprehension is 3rd grade-level. Take a class, bro.
"You wish I'd leave"

Everyone wishes you'd leave.
Personally, I'd suggest the block feature to "everyone" who wishes I'd leave.

But people like you can't use it. You're afraid of what might be behind "You are blocking this user, MikeT23"

As if it could hurt you. So, if you can, use it. You and I will never have another exchange. And I won't have to point out the ridiculous crap you post. Well, I will because I'm not blocking you, but you'll never know it.
12/6/2016 9:45 PM
Posted by Benis on 12/6/2016 9:06:00 PM (view original):
Posted by MikeT23 on 12/6/2016 9:04:00 PM (view original):
Yeah, you wish I'd leave. I'm just reading less.

Damn, your reading comprehension is 3rd grade-level. Take a class, bro.
"You wish I'd leave"

Everyone wishes you'd leave.
At least he is the only one trying to get information out of people. While having a informative conversation about the game.
12/6/2016 10:43 PM
Posted by MikeT23 on 12/6/2016 9:16:00 AM (view original):
Now, really, if you would, stop interrupting so lakevin can tell us why he "deserves" a better response from WifS. That's what interests me.
Because I have been paying for this game for almost a decade. Really not much more to it than that.

In my business -- in any business -- if a customer is unsatisfied, I owe them a full and complete explanation. And if that doesn't satisfy them, they have a right to escalate to the decisionmaker (unless I provided the first answer, of course). At some point the message is one of three things (or a combination of them):
(i) our mistake, sorry, this is how we are fixing it;
(ii) we have explained this in full, and are not going to explain more; or
(iii) I hope you will enjoy the new business providing you the service you are no longer getting from us.

They clearly haven't said (ii), or at least not effectively explained it.
Some people say they have said (i), but I haven't seen it, and certainly not in full.
So, I'm interpreting the silence as (iii). I, as a customer and a stakeholder, choose to believe that they are merely bad at customer service and have asked them for a further explanation. Repeatedly. With all respect to the Fox masters at WiS, all I (and those others who are trying to help the game) have gotten is obnoxious defense from people on the board who make the PizzaGate people look well informed (and I mean you Mike, and Spudhole). I would like to hear from someone with WiS with something that passes for customer service at any legitimate business.
12/7/2016 2:15 PM (edited)
I'm picturing lakevin walking to Little Caesars screaming "I am a regular customer here, and that makes me a stakeholder, damnit! These pizzas are supposed to be hot and ready, yet here I am waiting on some teeny-bopper to put a pepperoni pie into the oven".

Like most well-adjusted adults with no personality flaws whatsoever, I've been playing online simulation games (as well as other online games) for about 15 years now. One thing is certain - the games always change, sometimes the changes suck, and often times they suck badly enough to make me stop playing the game. There's a reason I don't play the same games anymore - they updated, I hated the updates, and I stopped playing. WIS's lack of response is not an uncommon one in this scenario. They don't owe you anything.
12/7/2016 2:29 PM
Posted by lakevin on 12/7/2016 2:15:00 PM (view original):
Now, really, if you would, stop interrupting so lakevin can tell us why he "deserves" a better response from WifS. That's what interests me.
Because I have been paying for this game for almost a decade. Really not much more to it than that.

In my business -- in any business -- if a customer is unsatisfied, I owe them a full and complete explanation. And if that doesn't satisfy them, they have a right to escalate to the decisionmaker (unless I provided the first answer, of course). At some point the message is one of three things (or a combination of them):
(iii) I hope you will enjoy the new business providing you the service you are no longer getting from us.

Some people say they have said (i), but I haven't seen it, and certainly not in full.
So, I'm interpreting the silence as (iii). I, as a customer and a stakeholder, choose to believe that they are merely bad at customer service and have asked them for a further explanation. Repeatedly. With all respect to the Fox masters at WiS, all I (and those others who are trying to help the game) have gotten is obnoxious defense from people on the board who make the PizzaGate people look well informed (and I mean you Mike, and Spudhole). I would like to hear from someone with WiS with something that passes for customer service at any legitimate business.
Well, what I'm reading is you believe they are telling you good luck in your future endeavors of simsports but not with WifS. You've stated you're playing out your credits and moving on. Why, at this point, should they do anything to appease you?

And plunking down $12 every couple of months doesn't buy much in way of making demands.
12/7/2016 2:45 PM
Posted by lakevin on 12/7/2016 2:15:00 PM (view original):

I think the correct answer here is a hybridization of your second option.

"We explained our rationalization as fully as we intend to when we initially laid out our goals for overhauling the recruiting process. We are not going to explain further because the new design is working as intended."
12/7/2016 4:33 PM
I am in complete and total agreement with the sentiment of this thread. Personally I am slightly offended by WIS' request for us to promote HD by word of mouth when the product is currently in flux. I have no idea whether this will be a product that I will pay money for when the admin staff announces that they are done with major changes to 3.0. Perhaps if I were somebody who liked to play DIII or DII I would feel differently. But that is a mindset I cannot personally understand...I don't play fantasy basketball to "fantasize" about being the coach of some DIII program. Duke...now that is a fantasy and a goal to work towards. And here is my point; at Div 1, the game as it is right now is not good. It isn't even as good as 2.0. The massive EE issue ruins the game and the only reason I am still playing is that the admin have assured me that they are working on a fix for the EE problem. Once I see what that fix is and try out the fixed game, then I will decide if it is enjoyable enough to pay for more seasons.

Other than the EE issue, I generally like 3.0. Certainly there are things I would change, but it is a decent fantasy bball game. EEas it is now however, ruins the game for me. I will reserve judgement for the time being.
12/9/2016 5:47 PM
I agree with you Kobo. EEs really make high D1 frustrating now. So sick of losing battles with my A+ teams with a walkone and 3 potential EEs to C level teams with 5 seniors when I have 1 walkon and 3 EEs coming. They get 20 cycles of APs and I get nothing. Yeah I get the same $$$, but unless we're talking a local recruit, the extra 500 APs is worth a lot.
12/10/2016 11:25 PM
bump
3/22/2017 6:53 PM
◂ Prev 1...5|6|7
Hey, WiS, do you want our help promoting? Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.