Anybody try this guy? Topic

I have no clue how this guy passed me when we were all hype for the new 2016 players.

But Andrew Miller, Indians edition (I guess), has a 185 AVG+ and a FREAKING 240 WHIP+ over 29 innings. When Rich Hill did this last year, we got all hype to use him, but then Miller blew him away with far better stats. How did I pass that up?

anyways, I feel anyone's using him, tell me how he did.
12/3/2016 12:50 PM
He's been on my radar, but the Hr/9# has scared me a bit. When it comes down to it, I keep using the 2015 Hill due to the higher IP/game and lower hr/9 numbers (and $300k less to boot, which is a pretty high percentage of their comparable total costs).
12/3/2016 3:42 PM
Yeah, HR/9 makes him unusable in most leagues, in my opinion, especially when combined with his IP/G
12/4/2016 1:38 AM
Anybody try this guy? Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.