Questions about Recruiting in 3.0 Topic

Will walkons still leave at the end of the season if the human coached team doesn't sign them and is it assumed that the coach will receive additional recruiting funds for those walkons? For instance, if I had 1 senior and 2 walkons, would I get recruiting and scouting cash for 3 players? Or just the 1 senior?

If two teams are listed as very high, is the team that's on the top of the list in the lead or is it like 2.0 where it doesn't matter?

Also, for preferences, it lists playing time, distance, success, play style etc. It was noted that some preferences are better than others. Is it possible that this list is in order or importance?

Last question, if I just offer a scholarship with no attention points or anything else during a cycle, is it possible that their interest level could move up a notch, for instance from low to moderate?

Thanks in advance.
12/3/2016 8:45 PM
1. you get money for walkons as if they were seniors do for the first recruiting session. Yes they leave as they always did. there is a new feature that if you have more than three walkons the SIM signs players for you so you have at least 9 scholarship players . these players would have to be cut and therefore you wouldn't get resources the first session.
2. 2 or more teams at same interest level are always listed alphabetically.
3. I am not 100 percent sure but would guess no.
4. I don't think I've done this sort can't help. sorry.
12/3/2016 9:06 PM
-the walkons will leave. I'm pretty sure you have resources for all 3 for cycle 1.

-doesn't matter

-don't know

-possibly I believe, depending on what that player's thresholds are.
12/3/2016 9:08 PM
#3 - I don't think so, although that does seem to be a possible order. I would think success would be more important than distance, but distance does seem to be pretty important. Playing time is extremely important

#4 - Yes. I do that a lot. Once I have unlocked a player, I often move all AP to another guy I am trying to unlock, at the beginning of recruiting.
12/3/2016 9:33 PM
Questions about Recruiting in 3.0 Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.