2nd cycle starting fresh on a recruit Topic

Hi, I am wondering if its possible to pull out attention points on a scholarship player and be able to sign a role player from division 3 or 2 in the 2nd cycle? Since Mississippi state a big 6 program has jumped in very high late in the 1st cycle
12/4/2016 3:24 PM
sure
12/4/2016 4:18 PM
Posted by Trentonjoe on 12/4/2016 4:18:00 PM (view original):
sure
Its possible? What is the highest level I can get him to in just one cycle?
12/4/2016 4:35 PM
Is what possible? It's easier to answer questions if they are clear. Your first post is very confusing.

"What is the highest level I can get him to in just one cycle?"

Before scholarships unlock I think it is moderate, but you might be able to go to high if he is a player at or below your level and has positive preferences.
After scholarships unlock you should be able to get to high or very high but I haven't tried.
12/4/2016 5:10 PM
Posted by Trentonjoe on 12/4/2016 5:10:00 PM (view original):
Is what possible? It's easier to answer questions if they are clear. Your first post is very confusing.

"What is the highest level I can get him to in just one cycle?"

Before scholarships unlock I think it is moderate, but you might be able to go to high if he is a player at or below your level and has positive preferences.
After scholarships unlock you should be able to get to high or very high but I haven't tried.
"Hi, I am wondering if its possible to pull out attention points on a scholarship player and be able to sign a role player from division 3 or 2 in the 2nd cycle?" I have two backup options that are not ineligiable for this upcoming season that are projected div 2.
12/4/2016 5:28 PM
Try rewording that, it isn't clear.

What are you asking? Can you sign a player in the second cycle? The answer is yes but isn't that obvious?

If you have two backups that are not ineligible, does that mean they are eligible? And how does that sentence connect to your question?
12/4/2016 5:39 PM
Posted by Trentonjoe on 12/4/2016 5:39:00 PM (view original):
Try rewording that, it isn't clear.

What are you asking? Can you sign a player in the second cycle? The answer is yes but isn't that obvious?

If you have two backups that are not ineligible, does that mean they are eligible? And how does that sentence connect to your question?
Its not obvious because I don't know how many attention points is needed.

"role players"
12/4/2016 5:41 PM
OK, if your answer is can you sign a player in the second recruiting period you didn't put any effort into period 1 the answer is absolutely. I do it all the time.

Or, are you asking how many AP is needed to unlock a scholarship? That question is a little harder to answer.....

I have no idea why you included "role players" in quotes at the end.
12/4/2016 5:48 PM
Posted by Trentonjoe on 12/4/2016 5:50:00 PM (view original):
OK, if your answer is can you sign a player in the second recruiting period you didn't put any effort into period 1 the answer is absolutely. I do it all the time.

Or, are you asking how many AP is needed to unlock a scholarship? That question is a little harder to answer.....

No, I was asking if it was possible and that is all I need to know! "and be able to sign a role player"
12/4/2016 5:50 PM

"OK, if your answer is can you sign a player in the second recruiting period you didn't put any effort into period 1 the answer is absolutely." This is what I didn't know and was asking in the first question I ask in this thread.
12/4/2016 5:53 PM
Posted by CoachWard95 on 12/4/2016 5:50:00 PM (view original):

No, I was asking if it was possible and that is all I need to know! "and be able to sign a role player"
Well, then I stand by my first answer.
12/4/2016 6:23 PM
Posted by Trentonjoe on 12/4/2016 6:23:00 PM (view original):
Posted by CoachWard95 on 12/4/2016 5:50:00 PM (view original):

Well, then I stand by my first answer.
I am glad you stand by your first answer. That makes you honorable.
12/4/2016 6:27 PM
2nd cycle starting fresh on a recruit Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.