Threee Ways you can Support the Guess Reports Topic

Did you know there are three different ways you can (financially) help support the GUESS Reports?

1) Use our Amazon Search Bar to make your Amazon purchases. We get a small commission.
2) Click on the ads underneath the World / Season / Division search bars. Every ad click helps, but don't go crazy. Once click per person per visit would be more than enough to pay for our server costs!
3) Direct Donations through our PayPal link.

If you don't see the search bar or ad (see the image below), it's because you have an ad-blocker turned on. We've resisted the urge to put one of those annoying "Ad Blocker Nag" pages on, because, well, I hate them too. But please consider pausing your adblocker, or whitlelisting the gdreports.com domain.

Thank you for your continuing support of the GUESS Reports. They are, and always be, free for you to use.

12/5/2016 11:57 AM
Been using for years, about time I donated. Thanks for all that you do for the game, Bob.
12/5/2016 12:37 PM
Bump
12/7/2016 7:15 AM
Been clicking 3 times every visiti on the amazon adds. Figure it's small way to pay for enjoyment your blog brings.
12/7/2016 10:06 AM
I'm back and I'm clicking!
12/8/2016 9:36 AM
Threee Ways you can Support the Guess Reports Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.