Attention Points Topic

No matter how many attention points I have available I seem to have be limited to a maximum of 80 that can be placed on any one recruit during each 6 hour cycle. I haven't seen that described anywhere. Am I missing some option or is there an actual 80 limit?
12/7/2016 6:04 PM
They just announced it last month as the new limit
12/7/2016 6:24 PM
Thanks, all2matt, that clears it up.
12/7/2016 8:36 PM
Yeah - I need to update that in the guide. Been super busy with my business lately, and 10 teams :) It's on my list to do. Sorry about that.
12/7/2016 11:47 PM
So I have been gone for a little while. I just got my first dose of 3.0 Recruiting is going on now in Naismith. I am using my attention points on 3 players. But there is no movement on their interest level. Is that do to other coaches interest in the player or because I am DII looking at a DI player? I thought some interest would be gained just on home visits and points allocated to the player. Am I missing anything or is this natural?
12/19/2016 5:56 PM
Posted by dennis4485 on 12/19/2016 5:56:00 PM (view original):
So I have been gone for a little while. I just got my first dose of 3.0 Recruiting is going on now in Naismith. I am using my attention points on 3 players. But there is no movement on their interest level. Is that do to other coaches interest in the player or because I am DII looking at a DI player? I thought some interest would be gained just on home visits and points allocated to the player. Am I missing anything or is this natural?
You won't see results until the end of the 3-hour cycle. Then the Recruiting tab will show you how close you are to unlocking the other recruiting actions. If the only recruits you have shown an interest in are all pretty much of the same caliber, it will be difficult for you to judge how much easier it will be to recruit a slightly worse player, a greatly worse player, or a better player. They're all different according to how good WIS thinks they are.
12/19/2016 6:17 PM
Posted by CoachSpud on 12/19/2016 6:17:00 PM (view original):
You won't see results until the end of the 3-hour cycle. Then the Recruiting tab will show you how close you are to unlocking the other recruiting actions. If the only recruits you have shown an interest in are all pretty much of the same caliber, it will be difficult for you to judge how much easier it will be to recruit a slightly worse player, a greatly worse player, or a better player. They're all different according to how good WIS thinks they are.
He means 6-hour cycle, except for the 1st cycle, which goes from 8 am ET to 5 pm ET.
12/19/2016 6:27 PM
Ah, correct ... 6-hour cycle. My bad.
12/19/2016 6:54 PM
During the 1st recruiting session of the season, interest level cannot go above "Moderate" for a recruit who is projected at a higher division than your school. Your recruiting effort (attention points, visits, etc) still counts, but the displayed interest level is artificially capped. Once the 2nd session starts, it will display the actual/accurate interest level, regardless of projected division.
12/19/2016 11:30 PM
Attention Points Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.