I apologize if this has been previously discussed at length, but I am rejoining GD after a few years away and I have not read through Developer chats. But I am curious if there has been any discussion regarding updating GD in terms of conference realignment or moving D1A to a final 4 playoff to mirror the current landscape of college football? Thanks in advance and GO BUCKS!
12/8/2016 11:35 AM
Conf realignment No discussion by those who count(Wis). Just some on these boards.
I don't play 1A so I am not familiar with what go's on there.
12/8/2016 1:32 PM
WIS just made major changes to Hoops Dynasty. You don't want them to do to GD what they did to HD.
12/8/2016 10:55 PM
Posted by kcsundevil on 12/8/2016 10:55:00 PM (view original):
WIS just made major changes to Hoops Dynasty. You don't want them to do to GD what they did to HD.
Everyone always hates the updates. GD has lost people like crazy after each update. It's sad the same is happening to HD... I fear WIS is failing. Losing or have lost people hand over foot from GD, HBD and now HD.
12/8/2016 11:43 PM
In retrospect. They should never have changed anything from GD 1. Sure it had flaws. But the community was strong and the worlds were filled. They should have added fluff , like more stats or better or more colorful charts. People like some change if it's minor like those.
But regardless of the always many complaints, they were sticking with their teams so they must have liked the game enough to stick.
Like Hookem said, after every major change people would be disappointed and leave.
12/9/2016 10:40 AM

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.