your point is simplistic not simple

having an opinion about what should have been and what was done - and expressing it in round numbers - is a means of expression. No claim it is precise.

Hilarious that you would even ask for a "link" for an opinion as if a number only matters if supported by a statement by WIS

but your point is a valid and simplistic one - I agree
12/10/2016 9:51 AM
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
Lets review

I said

"People dont always change jobs when a major project is 2/3 done. BUT, its a free country and seble had the total right to bail."

Did you really read that as a claim that it was a fact that he completed 2/3 of his work? To be clear, the word opinion does not need to appear in a sentence to make it a statement of an opinion.

I stand by my opinion that seble did a good job on about 2/3 of what he set out to do. He punted on a bunch of stuff that should have been addressed in the new game.

You didnt really think that was talking about some job checklist of tasks created by WIS of which seble had completed 2/3?

This is a foolish discussion, but your invective, hypocrisy and high and mighty attitude bothers me. Sorry to continue. Good luck
12/13/2016 9:54 AM
Well, yeah.

"People dont always change jobs when a major project is 2/3 done. BUT, its a free country and seble had the total right to bail."

Let's break it down.

People dont always change jobs - obviously the programmer changed jobs as he's not here

when a major project is 2/3 done - there was a major project and you're implying it is 2/3 done. One would think an owner with your experience would know that the project was incomplete. As if there were stated changes to be made yet they were not.

seble had the total right to bail - not better his situation but BAIL. Surely you understand what you meant when you said bail. People leave. People move on. But, when you bail, you're running out on a situation.

This is a foolish discussion. I think I know what you were implying. You know what you meant. But neither of us can deny what was posted. Yet you seem to be.
12/13/2016 10:18 AM
Hate to be an idiot to a lot of you but it was 3/3 done. It was ready. It NEEDS to be patched in some areas (EEs and Transfers specifically) but its great and so much better than the last one.
12/13/2016 10:26 AM
◂ Prev 12

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.