So Tired of "NBA Jam" Horse^&&t (ie HD) Topic

You know its kind of funny because this seems to happen a decent amount in real life games too. One team starts making furious comeback and the other team just tightens up. A decent amount of time the comeback still comes up short but it makes it very interesting to watch.
2/26/2017 1:35 AM
In real life, with enough games, weird stuff happens.

Nevada comes back, down 14 in 74 seconds vs. New Mexico and New Mexico has the ball. Hard to argue New Mexico isn't playing a +5 in this game, Nevada is just making crazy 3s, banking the last one in.

http://www.break.com/video/nevada-erases-14-point-deficit-in-74-seconds-3073684

Maybe try playing a +2 instead. couldn't hurt.
2/26/2017 2:42 AM (edited)
I know your a hall of famer and everything but why the hell would I drop from a +5 to a +2 if I am trying to stop them from making 3s?
2/26/2017 9:05 AM
With press, I go up to +3. With my combo zone teams, I move to straight 3-2 at 0 to +2 in the final minutes, depending on if they have any really good shooters or not. I don't want to completely abdicate the boards when I expect them to start bombing away. I'm no hall of famer, but neither do I recall losing any NBA jam "horsesh*t" games, either. Not saying it's never happened, but I can't think of any that made me think anything was off.
2/26/2017 9:35 AM
◂ Prev 12
So Tired of "NBA Jam" Horse^&&t (ie HD) Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.