Between recruiting phase 1 and phase 2 - data? Topic

I suppose I could have made notes on how far I had got in opening recruiting actions in phase 1, but I wish that information was still there during the period between the two phases - so you could look at it and consider tactics in phase 2. Couldnt they still display your percentage toward opening the actions while keeping them in "off" position?

12/9/2016 2:07 PM
We need something to do. I have no reason to check my world until next Friday.
12/9/2016 2:23 PM
Posted by MikeT23 on 12/9/2016 2:23:00 PM (view original):
We need something to do. I have no reason to check my world until next Friday.
I'm wishing I hadn't used all my scouting budget within the first week. This would be a perfect time to be searching for 2nd session targets.
12/9/2016 2:29 PM
Posted by mamxet on 12/9/2016 2:07:00 PM (view original):
I suppose I could have made notes on how far I had got in opening recruiting actions in phase 1, but I wish that information was still there during the period between the two phases - so you could look at it and consider tactics in phase 2. Couldnt they still display your percentage toward opening the actions while keeping them in "off" position?

+1
12/9/2016 2:32 PM
We were n00bs punching buttons because we had a new toy. No way in hell were we NOT going to **** it all away within a week.
12/9/2016 2:32 PM
It took you a whole week? mine was gone in a day. Will not do that again
12/9/2016 7:17 PM
I lied. 3 days.
12/9/2016 7:32 PM
bump in case WIS looks at forum
12/15/2016 2:59 AM
I remember when noobs burning through their recruiting budget was supposed to be fixed by 3.0. Instead now, they just burn through their scouting budget so they can't find recruits to actually recruit.
12/16/2016 11:11 PM
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
Iba phase two begins soon. If you go to recruiting you cant see what actions you have unlocked or how far you have progressed toward unlocking actions.

this is key data for thinking about recruiting

you would think that WIS would want to let customers plan for phase two more easily. AND that WIS would want to keep customers engaged in their product.

No harm letting this data remain visible but locked between phases one and two
12/19/2016 6:16 AM
Posted by CoachSpud on 12/17/2016 12:50:00 AM (view original):
"We need something to do."

Walk the dogs.
Read a book.
Write a check to your alma mater.
Write to your congressman.
Clean out the garage.
Sort your sock drawer.
Wash your pickup truck.
Take your family to dinner.
Take your family on a weekend trip.
Have a nap.
Volunteer at the children's ward of your local hospital.
None of this pertains to the game, smartass.

Here's the thing about internet games. They're just part of the routine. You don't really gain or lose anything by playing them. But you know when the "events" occur and check the results at around the same time 7 days a week. Except when you have nothing to do. Thus they are no longer part of the routine. It's easy to find something to replace it. That's not good for the game.
12/19/2016 7:01 AM
Between recruiting phase 1 and phase 2 - data? Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.