Smith, Little East Topic

Looks like we have 1 opening. If I annoy you and you think I need to be taught a lesson, well, there you have it. Catch me before I know what I'm doing.
12/13/2016 9:07 AM
Or if you'd like to play in a full D3 conference with an active chat board. I'm already keeping Mike in his place pretty well. Actually, the majority of the conference pretty much kicks his arse. But you're more than welcome to pile on.
12/13/2016 9:09 AM
I own tec. So, as long as he stays, I'm not the worst. Yay me!!!!
12/13/2016 9:11 AM
Still open. Chance ends at midnight.
12/15/2016 3:24 PM
Well, looks like snatchfu bailed so we have 1 opening. Had a pretty strong recruiting class by a bunch of us. Get in now before we become the dominant D3 conference in Smith.
2/5/2017 5:43 AM
https://www.whatifsports.com/hd/TeamProfile/Ratings.aspx?tid=5080

All upperclassmen.
2/5/2017 6:31 AM
Full now. No snatchfu even after he made a big deal about "teaching us a lesson."

And, FWIW, we never had any intention of leaving LE this season. We were just punking him. The funny part was it was just me, no one else knew, but he behaved in such a way that users with 2-3 posts since joining WifS decided to join in.
2/5/2017 9:44 AM
Decided to document this conference since there are many users who are more than happy to say "People are leaving in droves!!!!"

11 of us from Moonlight Graham-HBD took our free seasons and joined this empty conference.
Another user joined us to fill it in our first season.

We lost one before the second season and was unable to fill.

10 of us, and the outsider, remain going into our 3rd season. The 12th spot was taken. The consensus of the Original 10 is to stay in D3 and try to turn the Little East into the #1 D3 conference in Smith.

As a side note, three of the O10 have taken a 2nd team. I became the 4th today taking a D2 team in Rupp on my way to D1. At least 3 others are contemplating a 2nd team. So, while WifS did lose a lot of users with the implementation of 3.0, they did get some new HD customers. And they're playing multiple teams.
2/6/2017 3:24 PM
Its a shame you all told me you were leaving--I contacted customer service and asked them to put the season back on my account because I saw no point in playing in a conference full of Sims. It's a shame really, it would have been fun to teach you a thing or two.
2/6/2017 7:51 PM
Somebody got schooled in that exchange, and I don't believe it was Mike.
2/6/2017 7:55 PM
The funny thing is all throughout the "Mess with Snatchfu" thread, Mike kept telling him that he was messing with him. Which he was, just not in the way that snatchfu thought he was.

Well played.

I also took a second team today, a D3 team in Rupp.
2/6/2017 7:56 PM
Congrats guys - you successfully prevented a user from signing up for another team, A+ effort. You guys are awesome for the game.
2/6/2017 8:00 PM
Conference is full. Not sure where the harm is. I was looking forward to the opportunity to battle with a solid, experienced coach but the entertainment value of watching you get played was good enough. I can get good competition easy enough, and will likely find it in the Little East without you as we learn.
2/6/2017 8:09 PM
I have a tough time understanding how I was played. I reserved a team in the conference, then MikeT and friends lied and said they were all leaving. I have no reason not to believe him, why would he lie? Having taken his lie at face value, I asked customer service to please withdraw my reservation and put the season back on my account. This didn't cost me money, this didn't have any effect other than MikeT getting himself temporarily banned. If telling a lie on the internet = playing somebody then, well, you guys are champs I guess.

As I said, you guys successfully prevented a user from signing up for another team in a new world. Congrats.
2/6/2017 8:16 PM
You join our conference based on Mike running his mouth. You remove yourself from our conference based on Mike claiming we were all leaving. Mike acts, you react. Mike pulls the strings, your arms and legs do a little dance. It was entertaining to watch. Maybe a spot will open up after this season and you can jump in to battle for 3rd or 4th place on a yearly basis.
2/6/2017 8:34 PM
1|2|3...11 Next ▸
Smith, Little East Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.