Smith, Little East Topic

Mike got himself banned. I didn't lose anything. Whatifsports lost a new team signup. This means I got played. I think I am starting to understand.
2/6/2017 8:40 PM
Sigh. I told you EXACTLY why I got banned. Had nothing to do with jerking you around. You know this. Don't pretend you don't.

Jxt2tuooj took a 2nd team. WifS got a new team signup.

Stop trying to save face. You were pranked. It was funny.
2/6/2017 8:52 PM
You Trumpanzees are all the same. #alternativefacts
2/7/2017 7:11 AM
Sigh....so sad.

Your account has had its posting rights in the Forums revoked for violating our posted terms of use including the following reason(s): Violations in the HD forums. "bag of v******" is not acceptable or polite and gracious..

It was the next day after virtually everyone in the LE piled on you, I posted it in two threads after all2matt and cubcub1313 were prancing around and proudly proclaiming they had blocked me. Both threads were zapped within a couple of hours. Nothing to do with us pranking you. 99% positive it was all2matt who reported it. And he's still prancing around proudly proclaiming he has me blocked.
2/7/2017 7:56 AM
"bag of v******" is not acceptable or polite and gracious..

That is hilarious!!!!
2/7/2017 8:19 AM
Imagine how offended folks would have been if I used the P-word as initially typed. I lightened it up. I thought I de-vulgarized it.
2/7/2017 8:22 AM
"bag of v******" is not acceptable or polite and gracious..

LOL
2/7/2017 8:24 AM
Posted by MikeT23 on 2/7/2017 8:22:00 AM (view original):
Imagine how offended folks would have been if I used the P-word as initially typed. I lightened it up. I thought I de-vulgarized it.
Long story but this reminded me of something similar.

Back when I was in HS, I was in class eating a Hersey's bar. My buddy kept stealing pieces of it off my desk so I took the candy bar and rubbed it on my balls. As expected, a minute later he stole another piece and ate it. I stood up in class and yelled "Ha! That was on my scrotum!". He then immediately spat it out on the floor and I got sent to the office. I said "but I used the correct word!".

Apparently, even if you do use the anatomically correct term, it still not appropriate... who knew.
2/7/2017 8:33 AM (edited)
If you're going to do time, make sure to commit the right offense for the time - no credit for half-assery
2/7/2017 8:40 AM
There should have been no time served. This is what I got when posting rights were restored:

Btw this is a higher level of CS. A warning was more appropriate in this case and not the ban - we'll discuss further internally.

So I actually think toning it down was the right thing to do. I just got busted by an overzealous n00b in the WifS offices.
2/7/2017 8:48 AM
But enough of that. The Little East is full and that's what matters. Well, that and snatchfu was gang-punked into asking CS to remove his reservation.
2/7/2017 8:49 AM
Conference results since the takeover:

East:

Rhode Island: 30-2, 2 conference titles, 1 conference tourney title, 2 NT appearances. (jimt14120)
UMass, Dartmouth: 21-11 (mitt0108)
Plymouth St: 17-15 (nwmll)
E. Conn St: 12-20 (tecwrg)
Keene St.: 12-20 (ratfink99)
UMass, Boston: 10-22 (ollym, SIM, Jt2xfdhao)

West:

Fitchburg St: 26-6, 2 conference titles, 1 conference tourney title, 1 NT (mumcoach)
Mass. Lib Arts: 19-13 (iain)
Framingham St: 18-14 (opie5)
West Conn St: 11-21 (MikeT23)
Bridgewater St: 9-23 (mikeg740)
S. Maine: 7-25 (runnrun)

Now is where things will start to get interesting as most of us are at the point where we are competing with our own recruits. Banner recruiting season for the Little East sets the foundation for an up and coming conference.
2/7/2017 12:35 PM
And starting to get some pre-season recognition too. Framingham #20, and Fitchburg St. & UMass, Boston also recieving votes. Plus an Honorable Mention for Pre-Season All American Hoops Dynasty – College Basketball Sim Games - Dean Charles - Ratings - Smith - Hoops Dynasty Basketball | WhatIfSports
2/7/2017 1:30 PM
Posted by mumcoach on 2/7/2017 12:35:00 PM (view original):
Conference results since the takeover:

East:

Rhode Island: 30-2, 2 conference titles, 1 conference tourney title, 2 NT appearances. (jimt14120)
UMass, Dartmouth: 21-11 (mitt0108)
Plymouth St: 17-15 (nwmll)
E. Conn St: 12-20 (tecwrg)
Keene St.: 12-20 (ratfink99)
UMass, Boston: 10-22 (ollym, SIM, Jt2xfdhao)

West:

Fitchburg St: 26-6, 2 conference titles, 1 conference tourney title, 1 NT (mumcoach)
Mass. Lib Arts: 19-13 (iain)
Framingham St: 18-14 (opie5)
West Conn St: 11-21 (MikeT23)
Bridgewater St: 9-23 (mikeg740)
S. Maine: 7-25 (runnrun)

Now is where things will start to get interesting as most of us are at the point where we are competing with our own recruits. Banner recruiting season for the Little East sets the foundation for an up and coming conference.
Will revisit UMASS Boston when I've had 2 recruiting seasons. (And seriously, WTF on the username, you can literally cut and paste ... jackassery)
2/7/2017 5:17 PM
OK, we'll try to remember that, jt2xSTFU.
2/7/2017 5:24 PM
◂ Prev 1|2|3|4...11 Next ▸
Smith, Little East Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.