Tough Man Contest $120M Salary Cap Topic

I will be putting this theme league in the system shortly if there is interest. I have done these in the past and have had success in filling them but it does take some time to fill.

This should make for a very tough team to draft - three distinct requirements for each player. First you must draft one hitter and one pitcher from each of the following time periods: 1890-99, 1900-09, 10-19, 20-29, 30-39, 40-49, 50-59, 60-69, 70-79, 80-89, 90-99 and 2000-09. Your 25th player has to come from one of the two time periods: 1885-89 or 2010-16. Second each players last name must start with a different letter of the alphabet. Third each player must be from a different team name. There will not be any trades, no DH, no clones and no transaction deadline. WW will be allowed but must meet all three requirements when replacing a player (tough to do). All ballparks will be available but will be restricted to one of each (first come first served).

I will keep tabs on who is interested by listing the owner and ballpark when they request a spot in the league. However; no spots are held once the league has a number and owners are able to place their team in the league. First come first served.

1. mwammes, Candlestick Park
12/20/2016 11:58 AM (edited)
still working on my team, hoping to see some comments of interest
12/17/2016 2:51 PM
I was looking back through my leagues and see that this theme was at $120M before. Switching it to that in the theme rules and will get a league number up soon with any luck.
12/20/2016 12:00 PM
Tough Man Contest $120M Salary Cap Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.