Critical News Update Topic

Posted by CoachSpud on 12/15/2016 12:00:00 PM (view original):
The weather has been too warm for my liking, so I ******* about it. Now the weather is cooling off. "The ******** is working. IT'S WORKING!!"

#YouGotSpudded
12/15/2016 12:03 PM
Posted by MikeT23 on 12/15/2016 9:06:00 AM (view original):
Block feature. Use it. Or add something besides your constant whining.
You don't like it? Try the block feature or add something besides your constant trolling Mikespud.
12/15/2016 12:46 PM
Nah, you don't bother me. That's why I don't follow you around and make a point about your constant whining.

But I will ask something. Do you not think following someone around and calling them a troll is not trolling? Seems to me it is.
12/15/2016 12:56 PM
Mike=Spud. Or they both work close to
WIS or they are friends.
12/15/2016 1:03 PM
All whiners = zorzimullcj. Or they both work close to
WIS or they are friends.

Why do you clowns worry so much about me? There are 20 of you whining and crying in every thread. A couple of dissenting opinions shouldn't be the huge threat you perceive it to be.
12/15/2016 1:08 PM
Posted by kcsundevil on 12/15/2016 12:03:00 PM (view original):
The weather has been too warm for my liking, so I ******* about it. Now the weather is cooling off. "The ******** is working. IT'S WORKING!!"

#YouGotSpudded
Some people don't get jokes.
12/15/2016 1:31 PM
Posted by Benis on 12/15/2016 1:31:00 PM (view original):
Posted by kcsundevil on 12/15/2016 12:03:00 PM (view original):

#YouGotSpudded
Some people don't get jokes.
Hoops Parity is Serious Business.
12/15/2016 1:37 PM
Posted by MikeT23 on 12/15/2016 12:56:00 PM (view original):
Nah, you don't bother me. That's why I don't follow you around and make a point about your constant whining.

But I will ask something. Do you not think following someone around and calling them a troll is not trolling? Seems to me it is.
You have about 100 posts this month...even more than your alias Spudtard. I have commented on two of them (2%).
To say that I am "following you around" is laughable. More like... we can't help but run into you since you troll every other thread.
12/15/2016 2:05 PM
The whole spud being Mike theory makes a ton of sense (unlike Michael Potatoes). They/he love to argue the other side despite no experience or knowledge of the situation nad refuse to believe those more experienced users ..... wait a minute is Mike potatoes really Donald trump?
12/15/2016 2:07 PM
Posted by mullycj on 12/15/2016 2:05:00 PM (view original):
Posted by MikeT23 on 12/15/2016 12:56:00 PM (view original):

You have about 100 posts this month...even more than your alias Spudtard. I have commented on two of them (2%).
To say that I am "following you around" is laughable. More like... we can't help but run into you since you troll every other thread.
I'll put it another way. I've addressed you first in the last 6-7 weeks(when I started reading these forums) exactly ZERO times. I came here to pick up a few pointers as I'd been away from HD for 10 years. I didn't bother addressing you simply because all your posts were whinefests. There was nothing for me to get from that.

So what's the point in coming to me? Trolling?
12/15/2016 2:11 PM
Posted by all2matt on 12/15/2016 2:07:00 PM (view original):
The whole spud being Mike theory makes a ton of sense (unlike Michael Potatoes). They/he love to argue the other side despite no experience or knowledge of the situation nad refuse to believe those more experienced users ..... wait a minute is Mike potatoes really Donald trump?
I'm not arguing "the other side". I simply pointed out that the majority of the posts in this forum is full of whining and crying. I don't expect the whiners and criers to like that.

When you see me tell an experienced user he's wrong, it's because he's stating a stupid opinion. Mostly something like "Duke should always win recruiting battles with Elon". Not because that likely doesn't happen in the real world but because it's a ****-poor game to market to the general public. One of the first negative posts I made was "HD is not a playground for those who have been here the longest. It's a game WifS needs to sell to the public because WifS is a business first." Like it or not, that's a fact.

Spud is not my alias. poiuyt is. You'll never see a post under that username.
12/15/2016 2:16 PM
1. *complaint*
2. Mike makes point. Point makes some sense.
3. Argumentative response to Mike, sometimes in a brash, accusatory tone; sometimes not.
4. Mike responds. Acts like a dick.
5. Responder points out that Mike doesn't know what he's talking about.
6. Mike restates point he made from step 2. Continues to act like a dick.
7. Commentary on / overanalysis on how Mike and/or spud act in the forums.
8. Mike references conversations argued in previous threads, and basks in the attention of others.

Rinse, repeat.
12/15/2016 2:38 PM
1. Yep
2. Mostly
3. Usually
4. Almost always
5. Nine out of ten
6. Almost always
7. Nine out of ten
8. Probably except for the attention basking. I'd be just fine stating my opinion and being ignored. Hence my "Block user. Use it" responses.
12/15/2016 2:47 PM
Mikes been doing this for YEARS....his dickishness is a well honed craft.
12/15/2016 3:09 PM (edited)
Couple things about Mike:

1. He loves to argue.
2. He prides himself on being a dick.
3. He lives on line.
4. He loves HBD.

If you don't feed him, he'll either go away or have a reasonably normal conversation.
12/15/2016 3:08 PM
◂ Prev 1234 Next ▸
Critical News Update Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.