WIS support staff inquiry Topic

even at $7.99 this game is doomed. I played my first season and loved it, team is 11-0, and had a great recruiting class. But I literally had two non sim teams in my league. I'm not paying $11 per month to play against sim teams. Drop it to $2.99 and maybe ill come back, but only once I see the worlds start filling out.
12/19/2016 12:51 AM
I say 4.99 a season, 5 seasons for 15, 10 seasons for 25, and add more exhibition games to fill in down time during recruiting or even off season. I like the create your own formations too.
12/19/2016 1:22 AM
I just wish someone from WIS would answer tickets. Or acknowledge that the game still exists.
12/19/2016 1:14 PM
Brianmscb - You should take a look at Wilkinson 1AA and 1A are probably the best worlds in the game right now. Very competitive, but make sure you check your ego at the door. Some really good coaches.
12/19/2016 1:43 PM
Last time someone proposed JUCO recruits, they destroyed Division 3. I won't name the user that made the suggestion.
12/19/2016 2:14 PM
Any of the above are good. This is a simulation supposedly, but we've removed things that make it realistic. Even something as simple as updating the conferences to the current state would help. and make it so that passing 100% of the time let's you win. I was beat by a team that had -71 yards rushing... for the entire year.
1/3/2017 9:24 PM
1. Re-Align all conferences
2. Have the 4 team playoff in D1
3. Somehow implement JUCO players into the game
4. Discount seasons for making playoffs
5. Have one setting for all divisions ( let the D3 coaches have as many options on settings as D1 coaches)
6. Please Please Please shorten the recruiting season
7. Add 3 additional exhibition games to be able to use freshmen recruits
8. Create own playbook option
1/4/2017 8:56 AM
- More stats
- 4 WR/1RB (no TE)
- More stats
- 3-3-5 Defense
- More stats
- 2 TE/1RB/2WR
- More stats
1/4/2017 1:18 PM
I would like stat leaders for players at a school while you are coaching that school.
1/4/2017 1:34 PM
One thing that I think would improve the game and would be relatively easy to implement would be to allow practice plans to be assigned to an individual player instead of a position group.

Some positions reach a certain attribute at some positions and don't improve anymore (like Speed for TE's or LB's). And also, particularly at LB, you'd like your "Line" LB's to practice more like a DL and your "Cover" LB's to practice more like DB's.
1/4/2017 1:54 PM
I would also like a better gameplan. "USC QB drops back to pass, throws slant to Joe Smith and INTERCEPTED (Cover 6)"
1/5/2017 3:01 AM
I would like more competitive SIM teams also. Where they redshirt 3 players and recruit relatively close to their location instead of random commits everywhere.
1/5/2017 3:03 AM
Posted by AlekTx2015 on 1/5/2017 3:03:00 AM (view original):
I would like more competitive SIM teams also. Where they redshirt 3 players and recruit relatively close to their location instead of random commits everywhere.
But if the SIMs are better where would all your wins come from :)
1/5/2017 6:41 PM
How about adding a extra football division....the NFL. for me the 32 NFL teams would get the great coaches out of D1A so that they dont stay at one school for so long. And imagine drafting other coaches recruits, that would be the shiznizzlebizzle. I want a 4 team D1A playoff system and an NFL Division. Too much to ask? Im cool with no injuries
1/5/2017 9:18 PM (edited)
Hey truedevil Northern Arizona fans called and would like their program back. After you tanked them!
1/5/2017 10:09 PM
◂ Prev 123 Next ▸
WIS support staff inquiry Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.