Trout/Brett Season 3 - FILLED Topic

we have rolled over and are looking to accept one more new coach for season 3

Bit of history; 2 seasons ago we merged Trout world (17 seasons) with Brett world (9 seasons) and have had two tremendously competitive campaigns. We have two simple rules, a winning percentage of .370% (60 win season) is the minimum requirement or a small prospect budget cap (20 mil max) is the penalty for the following season. That and no one can have more than 30 mil in the prospect budget at any time. If you mistakenly over go over it, you have the opportunity to change it back without penalty. If you knowingly use that extra for a signing you will be asked to leave the world at the end of the season.

https://troutbrettworld.wordpress.com

for those who may be interested in our blog (above) where i try to break down team strengths in a power ranking format among other get to know you type things.

we are looking for owners not afraid to compete. we support rebuilding if you deem a tear down necessary as long as you meet the MWR. Otherwise the prospect budget cap comes into play in an attempt to limit overt tanking.

the 1 opening will be in the AL & IS as follows;

Franchise Profile: Brew Crew - Hardball Dynasty Baseball | WhatIfSports FILLED

Franchise Profile: Squirrels - Hardball Dynasty Baseball | WhatIfSports FILLED

Franchise Profile: River Rats - Hardball Dynasty Baseball | WhatIfSports - 9th pick in draft

Franchise Profile: Bay City Blues - Hardball Dynasty Baseball | WhatIfSports - FILLED

Franchise Profile: Losers - Hardball Dynasty Baseball | WhatIfSports - FILLED

please inquire either here or in sitemail & i can answer all questions

thanks for the time
1/15/2017 10:51 AM (edited)
a breakdown of the teams strengths coming later tonight. good competitive league.
12/19/2016 8:39 AM
Please check out the link below for a brief snapshot of the prospects & ML players as well as projected payroll of each of our openings for next year.

Thanks!

https://troutbrettworld.files.wordpress.com/2016/12/the-following-is-a-summary-of-some-of-the-current.pdf
12/20/2016 8:29 AM
We're down to 7 openings. Once again, here's your chance to get in on the ground floor of a new league. We're entering Season 3, what better time to grab a team and put your stamp on it. The allure of being the first person to guide a team to new heights (or lows if that's your bag) can't be underestimated. Why grab a team in Season 37 when you can be the guy (or gal) that was there from the beginning. Make history! Join us now!!
12/28/2016 2:47 PM (edited)
This has been a great league both as Trout and now after the merger. Only in season 3 so as was stated above there's still a chance to get in the ground floor of a team and build them up
12/28/2016 2:36 PM
We're down to 6 teams.
12/29/2016 10:41 AM
We've still got 6 spots left and we know how much people love to have a NEW YORK or LA team . . . well guess what . . . those cities are available. If you've always wanted to get in on the ground floor with a New York or LA based team now is the chance. Jump in the fire folks!
12/29/2016 11:09 AM
And then there were 5 . . . All AL teams, get your DH on!
12/30/2016 3:54 PM
the NL spot has been filled - the 4 AL teams mentioned in the original post (counting the line thru d one) & then again in the "important players & prospects" snapshot are still available. If I may....with no offense to the AL managers in our league returning, and with the caveat that the AL did win the WS this year.....IMHO the AL has a more attractive potential path to immediate playoff success than the NL. The NL is packed with some real powerhouses. There's real opportunity to succeed quickly with developing these available teams.
12/30/2016 8:24 PM (edited)
4 left
12/30/2016 8:24 PM
we are down to 3
1/1/2017 4:18 PM
We are down to 3 owners left. Here's your chance to make your mark in a young league
1/3/2017 3:13 PM
if i can provide any additional insight on the open teams or our world in general, by all means contact me through site mail & i can answer all questions
1/4/2017 8:34 PM
this is a great world with real committed owners and we need 3 to kick this season 3 off!
1/7/2017 8:45 PM
updated actual draft slots for the 3 open teams
1/8/2017 11:23 AM
12 Next ▸
Trout/Brett Season 3 - FILLED Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.