I greet this day with much excitement. While Day 1 is usually a bunch of teams I've hardly seen, I enjoy the fact that most of these kids will not be playing on Sundays and they're loving what may be their last game of football. It's fun for them and I like seeing teams I haven't paid attention to all year. So, here we go.

NC Central vs Grambling
A little excitement at the end but mostly a snoozer. Highlight: NCC player gets a celebration penalty with 20something seconds left. Black announcer says "If there's one rule I could change for the HBCU games is the celebration penalty. Let them celebrate." How ******* RACIST!!!! is that? The white boys don't want to celebrate or is it only the black fellas?

USTA vs New Mexico
I was looking forward to this one because it was UTSA's first bowl game. Another day long snoozer but UTSA scored late to have a slim chance. Highlight: 2nd game of the day to essentially end with an onside kick. Failed.

Houston vs SFSU
Again I was looking forward to it. Hadn't seen Pumphrey play. Now I have. Meh. And with 7 minutes left, Houston has looked like a shell of it's earlier self. If the difference is Tom Herman, Texas is going to be a force to be reckoned with in a couple of seasons. Highlight: Pumphrey takes all-time rushing record away from fat midwesterner.
12/17/2016 6:24 PM

Predicting a Temple win over Wake Forest in the @MilitaryBowl: http://foxs.pt/2hDEBv5 #TUFB #GDQ

Good call, WifS!!!! Who's gonna pay my mortgage now?!?!?!?!
12/27/2016 4:59 PM
In Game 2 of the #CFPlayoff, we're taking the Ohio State #Buckeyes over Clemson. Prediction and box score: http://foxs.pt/2hDEBv5
1/1/2017 2:22 PM

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.