Mid Major winning Championship? Topic

Posted by snafu4u on 1/17/2017 8:08:00 PM (view original):
Posted by MikeT23 on 1/17/2017 8:00:00 PM (view original):
LOL. I quit when a conference mate was caught cheating too.
If one of the support guys wanted to he would be welcome to go back and pull up the coaches corner for Tark, Patriot league around season 96-97. There is a [electronic] paper trail that verifies everything.
He could do that with mine too!!!
1/17/2017 8:16 PM
Posted by MikeT23 on 1/17/2017 8:16:00 PM (view original):
If one of the support guys wanted to he would be welcome to go back and pull up the coaches corner for Tark, Patriot league around season 96-97. There is a [electronic] paper trail that verifies everything.
The difference is I didn't quit, I moved up and tried to get better at the game.

You just quit.

And you are a fartknocker.
And a spudhole.
1/17/2017 8:18 PM
Posted by snafu4u on 1/17/2017 8:18:00 PM (view original):
Posted by MikeT23 on 1/17/2017 8:16:00 PM (view original):
The difference is I didn't quit, I moved up and tried to get better at the game.

You just quit.

And you are a fartknocker.
And a spudhole.
Correct.

You know what I didn't do when I quit? I didn't litter the forums with whining and crying about how I was entitled to better treatment because I had 20+ seasons of HD. I just moved on.

I guess HD matters more to you. Congrats?
1/17/2017 8:22 PM
Wat? I haven't quit so your entire statement is a non sequitur. Jeebus man get your game right. You are all over the place.
1/17/2017 8:28 PM
Baited you into filling our conference though. Win for me.
1/17/2017 8:29 PM
Also--HAHA because you acknowledged and confirmed that you are a fartknocker and a spudhole.

1/17/2017 8:30 PM
You really do take this **** waaaay too seriously. In your future conference, the Little East in Smith, I just called myself the masturbating state champ.

It's the internet. You'll learn more about how it works once you're in the Little East. You're likely to lighten up just a touch.
1/17/2017 8:34 PM
Posted by MikeT23 on 1/17/2017 8:29:00 PM (view original):
Baited you into filling our conference though. Win for me.
Yeah, because you have been trolling the forums for the last two months just to finally trick me into joining you conference. You have no idea what fresh hell of recruiting you have brought upon yourself.
1/17/2017 8:36 PM
See above.
1/17/2017 8:37 PM
Posted by MikeT23 on 1/17/2017 8:34:00 PM (view original):
You really do take this **** waaaay too seriously. In your future conference, the Little East in Smith, I just called myself the masturbating state champ.

It's the internet. You'll learn more about how it works once you're in the Little East. You're likely to lighten up just a touch.
I'm not the one who called themselves a fartknocker and spudhole on the internet for everyone to see. You have to admit you kind of bring this all on yourself.

When arguing with you one just has to sit and wait for it.....

1/17/2017 8:37 PM
Yeah, you're gonna take some work. Please read carefully:

"In your future conference, the Little East in Smith, I just called myself the masturbating state champ."
1/17/2017 8:44 PM
Your tactics are wonderfully predictable. You argue with everyone about things you don't understand. Throw insults around when you are challenged. Do your best to deflect and change the subject. Nit pick insignificant details when you cant counter the gist of the argument. Question peoples background/history. Insult some more. Then when called out and beaten, accuse your opponents of taking things too seriously. You do this EVERY time. You are as predictable as you are a spudhole. You have no idea what fresh hell you have entered.
1/17/2017 8:55 PM
Here's the thing(and I'm going to check out tonight):

Some folks put way too much importance to their standing in the sim game community. They feel that they've accomplished things that shouldn't be questioned or mocked. That their opinions have more validity than less accomplished users. I could go on but I'm sure you get my point.

Some folks are just looking for a diversion. This needs to be fun or they're going to find something else. I could go on but I'm sure you get my point.

So here's where we are: You've joined my conference and somehow or another think I should be concerned. I've said, several times, that I'd rather be in a conference with humans. I stepped up the "trolling" last time we rolled. No one took the bait. Now, if you come in and win, good for you. But you've put yourself in position to be mocked mercilessly by me if you don't(you already have the best team before you've done a thing). That will bother you. However, if you crush me, oh well, I haven't done very well anyway. It's no win for your self-important HD ***.

But, and this is what I truly hope, you'll come in and get a better understanding about HD "accomplishments". And you might learn that there are other ways to enjoy the game than fret over every little aspect of it. Or, after a few seasons, you may still be a self-important *****. But let's hope not.
1/17/2017 9:10 PM
I don't get the part where I am self important. I have clearly stated several times that my accomplishments pale in comparison to the good coaches. I just don't like how you roll. You are a willfully ignorant, arrogant, douchenozzle. Your can't get out of your own way yet try to tell others what's up. My only goal is coming in and making your coaching life harder. You pay for this game. I do not.
1/18/2017 12:24 AM (edited)
If he is good enough to get free credits I would back off Mike. But it could be a bluff.
1/17/2017 9:16 PM
◂ Prev 1|2|3|4|5...7 Next ▸
Mid Major winning Championship? Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.