World Announcement Topic

if you have any problem with me or this world say something or gtfo. Some of you guys are lazy as **** and don't contribute anything to this world! For the quality coaches who pride themselves in competing, keep doling your thing! But for the lazy ***** who talk **** and don't contribute to play in wilkinson. A handful of you don't appreciate what Leahy is becoming. Yes their isn't many postings and giddy articles but with more users and contribute it will come. My job is to bring in users and work on my king of the hill rankings. Did anyone notice that the PAC 12 has their own updates? Since when did we have that? We are rising and will continue but if you are trying to **** on this world the door is wide open for you to gtfo.
12/20/2016 5:57 PM
Posted by AlekTx2015 on 12/20/2016 5:57:00 PM (view original):
if you have any problem with me or this world say something or gtfo. Some of you guys are lazy as **** and don't contribute anything to this world! For the quality coaches who pride themselves in competing, keep doling your thing! But for the lazy ***** who talk **** and don't contribute to play in wilkinson. A handful of you don't appreciate what Leahy is becoming. Yes their isn't many postings and giddy articles but with more users and contribute it will come. My job is to bring in users and work on my king of the hill rankings. Did anyone notice that the PAC 12 has their own updates? Since when did we have that? We are rising and will continue but if you are trying to **** on this world the door is wide open for you to gtfo.
You seem friendly.
12/20/2016 6:05 PM
I am KC, especially to you :)

I'm just ruthless to a handful. Sorry you have to see that side. It's just annoying.
12/20/2016 6:07 PM
Posted by AlekTx2015 on 12/20/2016 5:57:00 PM (view original):
I agree get the f out and go to Wilkinson where we don't well at anyone.
12/20/2016 7:56 PM
Yeah where y'all pat each other on the back and get participation trophies. Leahy is all about quality coaches not complainers.
12/20/2016 8:09 PM
Posted by AlekTx2015 on 12/20/2016 8:09:00 PM (view original):
Yeah where y'all pat each other on the back and get participation trophies. Leahy is all about quality coaches not complainers.
Who gives out the participation trophies? They must have forgotten me again?
12/20/2016 8:58 PM
Posted by AlekTx2015 on 12/20/2016 8:09:00 PM (view original):
Isn't the basis of this thread a complaint?
12/21/2016 2:25 PM
This has gone to for for my liking. I don't get the harping on each other stuff. Wilkinson has something great going for it, but Leahy is no slouch either. Good coaches are in all worlds. Some of the best coaches period play in Leahy, a lot of those same guys/gals play in Wilkinson as well. However, Wilkinson is a different beast. Sorry Alek, it just is. Not a knock on anything you're trying to do in Leahy, just the facts.
12/21/2016 4:21 PM (edited)
Posted by tampafla on 12/21/2016 3:46:00 PM (view original):
This has gone to for my liking. I don't get the harping on each other stuff. Wilkinson has something great going for it, but Leahy is no slouch either. Good coaches are in all worlds. Some of the best coaches period play in Leahy, a lot of those same guys/gals play in Wilkinson as well. However, Wilkinson is a different beast. Sorry Alek, it just is. Not a knock on anything you're trying to do in Leahy, just the facts.
Agreed. Leahy is my main world and I've always enjoyed it. Alek's aggressive nonsense is atypical of what's been a very chill and enjoyable world for me.

Leahy isn't Wilk and that is just fine.
12/21/2016 4:09 PM
Posted by kcsundevil on 12/21/2016 4:09:00 PM (view original):
This has gone to for my liking. I don't get the harping on each other stuff. Wilkinson has something great going for it, but Leahy is no slouch either. Good coaches are in all worlds. Some of the best coaches period play in Leahy, a lot of those same guys/gals play in Wilkinson as well. However, Wilkinson is a different beast. Sorry Alek, it just is. Not a knock on anything you're trying to do in Leahy, just the facts.
Agreed. Leahy is my main world and I've always enjoyed it. Alek's aggressive nonsense is atypical of what's been a very chill and enjoyable world for me.

This.

Alek they have offered to help you as well. Just saying, they've been at over there self promoting for A LONG TIME. I was on staff for a long time over there. It is a legit operation and has only gotten better.

Let them help you or give you advice. It's a ton of work
12/21/2016 4:23 PM
This is only for a handful. This has nothing concerning wilkinson or the quality group we have. It's for the complainers who bash down thinking Leahy won't be nothing. When was the last time we were close to 180 users and #1 world for D3? When did we have a PAC article? I only get nasty when I see ignorance. Sorry but wilkinson won't be better than us and that's because I'm going to get us to 250-300 user coaches. That's going to make a difference and that's what's going to drive more people wanting to help. I have a plan and I'm sticking to it.
12/21/2016 7:06 PM
Might not be the best for the recruiting periods because you'll have to recruit against more users but it'll surely be the most competitive fun world to play in.
12/21/2016 7:08 PM
Posted by kcsundevil on 12/21/2016 4:09:00 PM (view original):

I was just looking at picking up another team and would love to play with everyone in leahy as I already play with most of you in other worlds but Alek is a complete turn off. I would even add to the blogs and content like I do in Wilkinson but can't stand the way he talks to people and how much credit he takes for everyone else's work. Let me know when he leaves and I'll join and wrote content in a heart beat.
12/22/2016 12:56 AM
You're just saying **** to stir the pot and using the last post to get people to not like. The only people I don't like is to you and chetty. Stop posting in our world if you're not going to join it.
12/22/2016 3:24 AM
World Announcement Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.