Im working on recruiting coaches to come to Leahy. I know some of you guys are upset that Leahy hasn't had the articles and stuff to make it entertaining (especially for those that don't like to compete against users) so drop a wish list of what you'd like and I'll do my best to create or assign people to help take the next step. My goal is to have 300 coaches in this world eventually so I'm 100% devoted to that.
12/20/2016 6:13 PM
What are your some of your suggestions, i am new to this league and hoping to stay here for a while.
1/6/2017 10:47 AM
personally i would like to see more stuff for the lower divisions, i takes a good amount of seasons to move up to D1 and lots of coaches like playing in D3 and D2
1/6/2017 10:50 AM
Agreed.......I'd like a few more articles on the lower levels.
1/16/2017 7:16 AM
How can I when y'all don't participate in reading it?
1/21/2017 5:24 AM

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.