LIttle East Topic

Floating an idea of scheduling non-cons against other conferences. Maybe making it an annual rivalry thing. We have 11 human coaches in our division.

If there's another D3 conference in Smith that is interested, please let me know. Doesn't have to be 10 humans. I know that's not happening. But 3-4 would be nice.
12/21/2016 8:24 AM
Since this thread has 1 view, me, I'm wondering if this might not be the place. Nonetheless, we have 3 so far in our conference with slots available for next season.
12/21/2016 9:53 AM
I think you're correct about this not being the best place. This is the first post I've seen on this forum since we started playing.
12/21/2016 2:29 PM
I scanned the users and I've only seen one post. And that was yesterday. And that was his first day back in a couple of years. May have to try this next season.
12/21/2016 3:32 PM
LIttle East Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.