ODL 63 Roster and Commentary Topic

1. dh555- Wilt Chamberlain, Derek Harper, Klay Thompson, Amar'e Stoudemire, JR Smith, Jeff Ruland, Chris Andersen
2. copernicus- Lebron James, Manu Ginobli, Andre Drummond Emeka Okafor, Ayvydas Sabonis, Mario Chalmers, Boris Diaw
3. thomcat- Stephen Curry, Bob McAdoo, Tyson Chandler, Dana Barros, Joel Przybilla, Jordan Hill, Bruce Bowen
4. ysw128- Moses Malone, Dikembe Mutombo, Elton Brand, Nate McMillan, Jamaal Tinsley, Marcin Gortat, Greg Oden
5. jt7king- Michael Jordan, Bill Walton, Donyell Marshall, Kevin Johnson, Kris Humphries, Jordan Farmar, Swen Nater
6. Mikee1- Kareem Abdul-Jabbar, Deron Wiliams, Shawn Kemp, Andrew Kirilinko, Jason Terry, Damon Jones, Reggie Evans,
7. bds9992- Oscar Robertson, Alonzo Mourning, Walt Frazier, Chris Webber, Buck Williams, Cory Alexander, Roy Tarpley
8. cjok1051- Karl Malone, Charles Barkley, Kyrie Irving, Mark Jackson, Samuel Dalembert, DAnny Green, Cole Aldrich
9. jcred5- Shaquille O'Neal, Terry Porter, Shawn Marion, Jose Calderon, Omer Asik, Kennrht faried, Sam Cassell
10. bkbillups- Dennis Rodman, Bill Russell, Ray Allen, Dirk Nowitzke, Jameer Nelson, Tony Parker, Rodrigue Beaubois
11. jhsukow- Kevin Garnett, Gary Payton, Joakim Noah,Tom Boerwinkle,Wes Unseld, Paul George, Troy Murphy
12. beachhouse- Kevin Durant, Hassan Whiteside, Patrick Ewing, Rajon Rondo, Enes kanter, Greg anthony, Adrian Dantley
13. ashamael- Chris Paul, Artis Gilmore, Tracy McGrady, Andrew Bogut, George Hill, Boban Marjanovic, Michael Smith
14. benhoidal- Dwight Howard, Kawhi Leonard, Rudy Gobert, Brent Barry, Marvin Williams, Michael Redd, Toni Kukoc
15. milest- Larry Bird, Chauncey Billups, Larry Sanders!, Andrew Bynum, Charlie Edge, Tim Hardaway, Jonas Valanciunas
16. 666ace- Magic Johnson, Marcus Camby, Horace Grant, Bo Outlaw, Dominque Williams, Baron Davis, Kevin Porter
17. coachcroft- John Stockton, Hakeem Olajuwon, Serge Ibaka, Jerry West,Brandon Wright, Ed Davis, Carmelo Anthony
18. rjk2781- Jason Kidd, Mookie Blaylock, Kobe Bryant, Gerald Wallace, Mark Eaton, Pau Gasol, Shawn Bradley
19. jkaye24- David Robinson, Julius Erving, Clifford Ray, Charlie Ward, Ryan Anderson, Jamario Moon, Al Horford
20. scudmissle- Dwayne Wade, Steve Nash, Jerry Lucas, Bobby Jones, AC Green, Charles Oakley, Drue Holiday
21. midzim- Tim Duncan, Scottie Pippen, Marques Johnson, Mark Price, Bismarck Biyomdo, Anderson Varejeo, Kyle O'Quinn
22. uptowngbv- Draymond Green, Ben Wallace, James Harden, Carlos Boozer, Kyle Lowery, Manute Bol, Sergio Rodriguez
23. eleibowitz- Anfernee Hardaway, DeAndre Jordan, Clyde Drexler, Robert Parish, Chris Gatling, Lamar Odom, Eric Bledsoe
24. banditone- Anthony Davis, Kevin McHale, Maurice Cheeks, Larry Nance, Chris Mullin, Goran Dragic, Johnny Green
1/6/2017 8:18 AM (edited)
i think lebron or even curry is better/easier than wilt in the odl but i wanted a shot at the beast...def using 66-67

this will only be the second time iver ever had wilt in my long wis draft career..the first time was also in the odl but i had to trade up to get him...this time ill actually get to use the 2/3 turn picks...cant wait to see who is left
12/22/2016 6:40 PM
Thoughts on the pairing of Karl Malone and Sir Charles?
12/22/2016 7:14 PM
where do you plan on playing them?
12/22/2016 7:19 PM
Posted by cjok1051 on 12/22/2016 7:14:00 PM (view original):
Thoughts on the pairing of Karl Malone and Sir Charles?
I don't care for it much. They have similar strengths & I think you usually need to spend the other two front court positions more on correcting weaknesses. Still, that's a beefy duo offensively for sure
12/22/2016 7:31 PM
Posted by dh555 on 12/22/2016 7:19:00 PM (view original):
where do you plan on playing them?
At the 3 & 4.
12/22/2016 7:46 PM
I like the fact you get super elite scoring and very good assists for those spots. You can build with role players going forward
12/22/2016 8:50 PM
Posted by jkaye24 on 12/22/2016 8:50:00 PM (view original):
I like the fact you get super elite scoring and very good assists for those spots. You can build with role players going forward
That was my plan. ^
12/22/2016 9:16 PM
I feel like Lebron is my pic
12/22/2016 10:12 PM
uhhhhhhhh......well that was unexpected. seems like certain owners are getting tired of making the same old picks
12/23/2016 11:10 AM
the Garnett pick was surprising but doesn't help people at my end of the draft much as he would still be gone by the time we get up again as will whomever he's replaced in chalk order - that said it could certainly be a boon to those at the back end of the round
12/23/2016 1:12 PM
Bandit is going to do what Bandit does. Those swing picks could be anyone lol.
12/23/2016 1:26 PM
Is there still a rule that none of your 5 undrafted guys can be over 3 mill and they can't start and stuff like that? Couldn't find any rules on undrafted guys
12/23/2016 7:02 PM
Posted by coachcroft on 12/23/2016 7:02:00 PM (view original):
Is there still a rule that none of your 5 undrafted guys can be over 3 mill and they can't start and stuff like that? Couldn't find any rules on undrafted guys
they got taken out a little while back
12/23/2016 7:03 PM
Posted by bds9992 on 12/23/2016 7:03:00 PM (view original):
Posted by coachcroft on 12/23/2016 7:02:00 PM (view original):
they got taken out a little while back
we were supposed to review
12/23/2016 8:18 PM
1|2|3...9 Next ▸
ODL 63 Roster and Commentary Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.