Selling Data for Tips Topic

Posted by CoachWard95 on 12/23/2016 1:27:00 PM (view original):
Posted by fd343ny on 12/23/2016 1:19:00 PM (view original):
who owns the data? could be WIS, if so have they given you a license to use it? a license to sell it? as a prominent youtube poster, you are no doubt familiar with licensing and ownership of intellectual property. You may want to consult your IP lawyers.

if WIS doesnt own the data, who does? have they given a license?

Does the data embody other intellectual property of WIS - trademarks? trade secrets or other nonpublic information? again, you may want to consult your intellectual property lawyers.
Chill I have said plenty of times if some admin wants me to take this down and its illegally done then I wouldn't sell?
you can stumble into legal exposure in stuff like this - especially when selling rather than just posting data

if someone did crack the code and sell the secret recipe, it could kill the game
12/23/2016 2:12 PM
I have also cracked the HD code. I spent the last 30 days researching the High vs Very High battles I have been in. I have also been consulting with my close friend (did you know we co-coached together?) trentonjoe. I have created a chart that will allow you to fully understand how different effort is calculated. As a preview, a letter grade of prestige is worth somewhere between 1.33 and 1.42x.

If you'd like the full chart of recruiting effort multipliers, I'm selling the information for $8.50!!
12/23/2016 2:14 PM
Or they could just create 3.0..
12/23/2016 2:14 PM
Posted by tkimble on 12/23/2016 2:14:00 PM (view original):
I have also cracked the HD code. I spent the last 30 days researching the High vs Very High battles I have been in. I have also been consulting with my close friend (did you know we co-coached together?) trentonjoe. I have created a chart that will allow you to fully understand how different effort is calculated. As a preview, a letter grade of prestige is worth somewhere between 1.33 and 1.42x.

If you'd like the full chart of recruiting effort multipliers, I'm selling the information for $8.50!!
Way more in depth than mine. I would like the chart and 8.50 is scraps for what I use to spend. I would like the chart to improve my calculations on my code and I will not share it public with any1. But I don't have any money on me at this time or else I would pay in paypal.com as soon as possible. I get paid Monday can we talk through dm and can you send it through email?
12/23/2016 2:26 PM
Posted by CoachWard95 on 12/23/2016 2:26:00 PM (view original):

Way more in depth than mine. I would like the chart and 8.50 is scraps for what I use to spend. I would like the chart to improve my calculations on my code and I will not share it public with any1. But I don't have any money on me at this time or else I would pay in paypal.com as soon as possible. I get paid Monday can we talk through dm and can you send it through email?
Sorry Ward, I just bought his last copy, tkimble is sold out.
12/23/2016 2:30 PM

So you were going to sell us something that wasn't even perfected? Sounds like you were trying to run a sophisticated scam. Are you sure that you've left the gang life in your past?
12/23/2016 2:32 PM
Greetings, friend. Do you wish to look as happy as me? Well, you've got the power inside you right now. So use it. And send one dollar to Happy Dude, 742 Evergreen Terrace, Springfield. Don't delay! Eternal happiness is just a dollar away.
12/23/2016 2:35 PM

No free info ward, you said it yourself.

Plus, why would I sell to you, you are trying to sell the same product, how do I know you won't just turn around and start selling my work?
12/23/2016 3:11 PM
Someone has been hitting the holiday egg nog much too hard methinks.
12/23/2016 3:17 PM
I'll sell the relationship between W and L ... fairly inexpensively, in the spirit of the Holidays. W and L, that's what really counts!
12/23/2016 3:20 PM
Posted by beachhouse on 12/23/2016 2:14:00 PM (view original):
Or they could just create 3.0..
They'll do that when they need to stir up the forums a little more.
12/23/2016 3:26 PM
Is this one of those informercial scams from back in the 1980s?
12/23/2016 4:21 PM
Anyone want to go in with me? If I send this Nigerian attorney $2500, he will send me back MILLIONS! Apparently some uncle I never knew of croaked while there on a business trip......
12/23/2016 4:24 PM
I am so confused.
12/23/2016 5:05 PM
Ward I will give you $500 for this valuable information if you sign a contract to not let anyone else see it!!!!
12/23/2016 5:34 PM
◂ Prev 1|2|3|4|5|6...8 Next ▸
Selling Data for Tips Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.