Greatest Team of All Time Topic

Posted by frymaster99 on 12/24/2016 7:00:00 PM (view original):
Did you want to see other great teams you could marvel at or were you wondering if anyone had a team better than yours? Because you didn't word it like you wanted to see other great teams, you worded it like "hey check out my awesome team and if you also have a good one well that's okay but look at mine!"
I would go back and re-read the first 2 posts if I were you. If I were you, in fact, I'd go back and do a lot of things differently, but I guess that's why I have the trophies and you don't.

I appreciate all of this attention from you, though! It's a little creepy, but it's also flattering.
12/24/2016 10:45 PM
12/24/2016 10:55 PM
Merry Christmas!
12/25/2016 8:44 AM
Yeah but that Boston team didn't win the World Series last season and it will not win the World Series this season either!
12/25/2016 12:55 PM
Posted by topoftheworl on 12/25/2016 12:55:00 PM (view original):
Yeah but that Boston team didn't win the World Series last season and it will not win the World Series this season either!
what team beat them?
12/25/2016 1:16 PM
https://www.whatifsports.com/HBD/Pages/Popups/FranchiseRatings.aspx?fid=7035

Sorry to paste it this way, but it's what I can do from this phone.
12/25/2016 2:45 PM
What is the point of saying 'is this one season this team had the best ever?' I'd rather say BJB's El Paso team in my Riley league is the most dominant I have seen.

https://www.whatifsports.com/HBD/Pages/Popups/FranchiseHistory.aspx?fid=1703

league is fairly competitive and they always do well.
12/26/2016 12:15 PM
When I was growing up the rich kid down the street got a new bike. His dad had money. Worked at Stearns. Kid rides up to all of us and says "hey like my new bike? It's the best bike in the neighborhood!" I think it was a Mongoose. Had really nice rims.

This one kid from another development punched him in the face and stomped all over the chrome spokes. Bent them all up. Twisted the handlebars.

Too bad we can't do that here.
12/26/2016 9:28 PM
Hahaha that's great
12/27/2016 5:55 PM
The problem with "Greatest team of all-time" is that there are probably some very bad teams in the same league. When somebody wins 130, there are probably some 110-120 game losers. Then the "legitimacy" of the world is questioned. That's why I said these threads don't turn out well.
12/27/2016 6:00 PM
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
May I suggest anger management classes?
12/28/2016 2:18 PM
Posted by ab90 on 12/28/2016 1:21:00 PM (view original):
Posted by sjpoker on 12/26/2016 9:28:00 PM (view original):
When I was growing up the rich kid down the street got a new bike. His dad had money. Worked at Stearns. Kid rides up to all of us and says "hey like my new bike? It's the best bike in the neighborhood!" I think it was a Mongoose. Had really nice rims.

This one kid from another development punched him in the face and stomped all over the chrome spokes. Bent them all up. Twisted the handlebars.

you didn't read the post. but you seem like a nice guy, so i'll give you a break.

but you're right: that's too bad, because i'd rip your ******* limbs off and shove them down your mother's throat until she suffocated, and then i'd kill the rest of your family and take them to a taxidermist and hang their severed heads on my wall as trophies just for giggles.

too bad, indeed.
Pu**y move. Everybody knows true bad ***** wear the skin as a cape not mount severed heads for trophies.

LMAO at SJ!
12/28/2016 2:38 PM
Posted by ab90 on 12/28/2016 1:21:00 PM (view original):
Posted by sjpoker on 12/26/2016 9:28:00 PM (view original):

you didn't read the post. but you seem like a nice guy, so i'll give you a break.

but you're right: that's too bad, because i'd rip your ******* limbs off and shove them down your mother's throat until she suffocated, and then i'd kill the rest of your family and take them to a taxidermist and hang their severed heads on my wall as trophies just for giggles.

too bad, indeed.
Guess you didn't get the validation you so desperately wanted. #happens
12/28/2016 6:12 PM
Let's see if we start a 'worst team ever' thread if anyone steps forward. Anyone ever go 0-162?
12/28/2016 10:36 PM
◂ Prev 1234 Next ▸
Greatest Team of All Time Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.