Greatest Team of All Time Topic

Posted by ab90 on 12/30/2016 5:32:00 PM (view original):
Posted by sjpoker on 12/29/2016 6:40:00 PM (view original):
Posted by hockey1984 on 12/29/2016 3:48:00 PM (view original):
Posted by sjpoker on 12/26/2016 9:28:00 PM (view original):
When I was growing up the rich kid down the street got a new bike. His dad had money. Worked at Stearns. Kid rides up to all of us and says "hey like my new bike? It's the best bike in the neighborhood!" I think it was a Mongoose. Had really nice rims.

This one kid from another development punched him in the face and stomped all over the chrome spokes. Bent them all up. Twisted the handlebars.

Too bad we can't do that here.
Kid must have been the Hulk. Who bends handlebars with their bare hands?!?!
Nah he wrapped his legs around the frame and twisted the handlebars sideways. Dude just got out of jail a few years ago.
but, actually, what a ****** thing to do. i was just joking about suffocating your mom, but i really would have torn your arms off. kid has a bike he's proud of, and you guys beat him up and break it? I'll take 1 to 5 odds that you vote blue: which is, to say, you just are jealous of other people's ****.
Let's be fair. Kid might have been an obnoxious ****.

"Look at my sweet bike. Compare it to the piece of **** you're riding. Couldn't your broke *** daddy sell more crack on the corner or your skanky *** momma sell enough different kind of crack to get you something better? See ya' later, you bunch of poor *************. I got places to be!!!!"
12/30/2016 6:32 PM
12/30/2016 7:26 PM
When I was growing up the rich kid down the street got a new bike. His dad had money. Worked at Stearns. Kid rides up to all of us and says "hey like my new bike? It's the best bike in the neighborhood!" I think it was a Mongoose. Had really nice rims.

This one kid from another development punched him in the face and stomped all over the chrome spokes. Bent them all up. Twisted the handlebars.

Nah he wrapped his legs around the frame and twisted the handlebars sideways. Dude just got out of jail a few years ago.
but, actually, what a ****** thing to do. i was just joking about suffocating your mom, but i really would have torn your arms off. kid has a bike he's proud of, and you guys beat him up and break it? I'll take 1 to 5 odds that you vote blue: which is, to say, you just are jealous of other people's ****.
I didn't beat him up. I watched and did nothing. There's a difference.
12/31/2016 1:30 PM
Posted by MikeT23 on 12/30/2016 6:32:00 PM (view original):

Let's be fair. Kid might have been an obnoxious ****.

"Look at my sweet bike. Compare it to the piece of **** you're riding. Couldn't your broke *** daddy sell more crack on the corner or your skanky *** momma sell enough different kind of crack to get you something better? See ya' later, you bunch of poor *************. I got places to be!!!!"
He is indeed an obnoxious ****. But whatever. It was just one of those things you see in your childhood where an alpha kid essentially ****** all over a kid who wants to be an alpha. Those are lessons that every male needs to learn.
12/31/2016 1:33 PM
I guess AB90 went back to the short bus.
1/8/2017 11:41 AM
Posted by sjpoker on 1/8/2017 11:41:00 AM (view original):
I guess AB90 went back to the short bus.
nah. just busy collecting these trophies.
1/15/2017 10:12 PM
This thread lowered my IQ by about 10 points..
1/16/2017 12:37 AM
Collecting what trophies? Wasn't this the account that was being offered for someone else to take over?
1/16/2017 9:36 AM
◂ Prev 1234
Greatest Team of All Time Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.