Survivor XIV: winner announced Topic

Man, if Berry hits that FT, I nail the score. oh well
4/4/2017 9:14 AM
The Wolfpack came into the Final 4 Challenge and go4itjim emerged victorious by 1 point. Tonight The Wolfpack comes to tribal council to cast out a member for the last time. All the votes are in-

The first vote is for csudak

The second vote is also for csudak

The 3rd vote goes to waregl72

The 4th and final vote goes to-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
csudak

csudak has been voted out in 4th place and will be a member of the jury.

4/5/2017 9:16 PM
Congratulations to the last 3- go4itjim, waregl72, and VictorV17. You have made it as far as you can go in this game.
We will now proceed to the Final Tribal Council of Survivor XIV.
Now the power shifts to the jury where they will have the chance to ask any questions they would like over the next couple of days. After the question period is over the last 3 players will submit their final speeches in the order that will be chosen by go4itjim winner of Final 4 challenge.
The jury is still assembling and one of more of the jurors will not be participating and will be replaced.

Juror List-
csudak
grayfoxx
darny10
Jaypm98
MikeT23
nyaggie98
redraider68
katzphang88

Jurors may begin questions at any time now.
4/7/2017 12:25 AM (edited)
The point of Survivor is to Outwit, Outplay, and Outlast.

All 3 of you Outlasted me, so congratulations.
All 3 of you Outplayed me (at times), so again congratulations.
But only one of you Outwitted me, and that was go4itjim. To the other jurors, me and jim were tied together from day 1, sharing info, trading idols numerous times, doing everything a solid alliance does. I truly trusted him and would have taken him to the end 10 times out of 10. I never in a million years thought he would be put my name down on this last vote. I had been trying to figure out for the last 2 days what I could possibly say in my speech to differentiate me and jim's games to try to get people to vote for me to win over him and I'm assuming by this vote he was thinking the same thing and came up with a better option.

So my question is to waregl and victor: what can you 2 possibly say to anyone on the jury that doesn't make this a clean sweep for jim, because in all my time playing these games, he played one of the best from my perspective.
4/5/2017 10:15 PM
I never received a vote in this Whole competition, I worked in 2 different alliances at the same time with darny and waregl in one and Jim and csu In the other. But I worked to get to the end with everyone without taking one vote ever.
4/5/2017 10:33 PM
golfpro has added me to the jury. I have two question for all three of you and I will base my vote on the best and most honest (in my opinion) answers.

What did you do better than the other remaining players? AND Give me a valid reason why I shouldn't vote for you.
4/6/2017 7:58 AM
Posted by redraider68 on 4/6/2017 7:58:00 AM (view original):
golfpro has added me to the jury. I have two question for all three of you and I will base my vote on the best and most honest (in my opinion) answers.

What did you do better than the other remaining players? AND Give me a valid reason why I shouldn't vote for you.
I think my answer is kind of the same for both parts. I really in this game had to overcome a lot of adversity. I had multiple allies voted out and had to readjust to keep going. Even had a captain of a tribe voted out that I was aligned with. On that same thing for part 2 of your question, I was very lucky in many ways in this game, so that would be a reason to not vote for me. I may have made it here more by luck than how I actually played the game.
4/6/2017 8:13 AM
Raider, to answer, I had to make sure every move made sense to the alliances I was in. At the end I was in an alliance with everyone except meahsdaddy and Jaypm98 and for that reason I had to pick 1 that didn't interfere with the alliances and cause anyone to vote me. I also had at times sat back and just kept quiet to survive but also sometimes came up with decisions on who should have been voted out. I played the game quietly but made enough impact to outlast a whole bunch of players especially this being my first time playing this game
4/6/2017 9:20 AM
Posted by redraider68 on 4/6/2017 7:58:00 AM (view original):

This is my 2nd Survivor contest here in WIS. For both, I have aligned with veteran players and made it deep into the game. I made sure to stick with one alliance for as long as possible and not jump back and forth. I thought I did well in challenges, found an idol, and won a couple of individual immunities, the last being the most critical. The alliance I had with csudak was the single most important decision I made in this game to get this far.
As for why you shouldn't vote for me, I feel I played an excellent game, participated in all challenges, and voted out the biggest threat and best player, csudak, when the final opportunity presented itself and I think that is the single biggest move of the game.
4/6/2017 10:27 AM
Queston for go4itjim - Why did you go from Feb 20 to Mar 24 without making an idol guess?
I am just curious as to why a Survivor *player* would go that long without a guess.

Another question for go4itjim - why did you try to play an idol for csudak when your tribe wasnt even at tribal council.
4/6/2017 11:49 AM (edited)
waregl and victor: Since both of you had zero contact with me, is there any reason I should vote for you?

go4itjim: Why should I vote for you when you asked me "Who should we vote for?" and then did not respond to my reply? That told me I was going "home" on that vote. If I had an idol, I would have known to play it.
4/6/2017 11:53 AM
Posted by MikeT23 on 4/6/2017 11:53:00 AM (view original):
waregl and victor: Since both of you had zero contact with me, is there any reason I should vote for you?

go4itjim: Why should I vote for you when you asked me "Who should we vote for?" and then did not respond to my reply? That told me I was going "home" on that vote. If I had an idol, I would have known to play it.
Because I had no contact with you is why you should vote for me. Obviously your prowess in this game is well known and I did not work with you to get where I did. So if I can achieve that without superior help then that makes me a great player and worthy to win.

4/6/2017 12:07 PM
Sorry mike I'll be honest, I didn't really like the whole "come play survivor MikeT is playing and so should you" that golfpro71 originally posted a long while back at the start so I managed to talk to people into getting a vote on you. Sorry but I didn't want to feepnthe game revolved around the fact you were here. No offense of course I don't have any issues with you but that's my reasoning
4/6/2017 1:39 PM
Posted by grayfoxx on 4/6/2017 11:49:00 AM (view original):
Queston for go4itjim - Why did you go from Feb 20 to Mar 24 without making an idol guess?
I am just curious as to why a Survivor *player* would go that long without a guess.

Another question for go4itjim - why did you try to play an idol for csudak when your tribe wasnt even at tribal council.
I didn't make a ton of guesses. I didn't realize I went through that long of a stretch w/o making a guess. I knew that csudak had found an idol and there was a time when I wasn't getting enough clues or they just didn't make a lots of sense to me. After seeing a lot of guesses posted in the forum, it seemed to me many were not even close at all, but I'm hoping golfpro will show us the clues he assigned to different idols.
As for playing the idol for csudak, he came to me and thought he was going home in a tribal vote. He asked me if he I wanted the idol so it didn't go to waste, if he was ousted by his tribe. I then had the idea of playing it for him, without realizing I wasn't on his tribe. Heck, we even fooled golfpro, but in the end, a lack of a vote saved csudak. After he was safe and remained in the game, I then transferred the idol back to him.
4/6/2017 2:12 PM
Posted by MikeT23 on 4/6/2017 11:53:00 AM (view original):

I don't really recall why I didn't respond, but I know I didn't vote for you. I played that soccer challenge with you and remember you telling me that you wouldn't vote me out and I did the same.
4/6/2017 2:19 PM
◂ Prev 1...37|38|39|40|41|42 Next ▸
Survivor XIV: winner announced Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.