-
-
-
-
-
-
-

waregl72

Congratulations to waregl72 the winner of Survivor XIV.

4/10/2017 10:31 PM
Here are the idols and clues I gave out.

First Idol-

Pierre de Coubertin
"The Idol of The Beneficiary"

This idol gives you 2 special powers:
1. You can swap any player on any tribe with another except yourself.
2. You can protect any single player except yourself from a tribal council vote up until there are 4 players left in the game.
CLUES
5 rings
Rugby referee
Faster
Higher
Stronger
17 medals
Athens
Faster, Higher, Stronger
Last medal awarded 2014
IOC President

Second Idol-

Daniel Lucius “Doc” Adams
Doc’s Idol
With this idol you may save yourself from the vote up until 4 players left in game. It can also be transferred to another player.

CLUES
Shortstop
New strike
Fly game
(Harvard) medical school
House of Reps
45 feet
aces
Umpire
Bound elimination
Over 3.2 million
Knickerbocker
Born in New Hampshire
Laws of Base Ball

Third Idol-

Adrian Purnell- Atlanta Steam, LFL
Booty Idol- you may play an extra vote at a tribal council up until 4 players are left
Went to college at USF
Infinite energy
Safety
Tight end
Down Under
Breeze
Steam
Anti deflategate
Hooters
Lingerie

Added (expanded) clues-
Atlanta Steam
Infinite Energy Arena

Fourth Idol-

Knute Rockne
“Knot” Idol- You may use this idol to protect yourself from a vote. This idol may only be played up until there are 4 players left in the game. Once there are 4 players left this idol is null and void.

Chemist
Sandusky
Born in Norway
Logan Square
Track runner in high school
Mail dispatcher
Lifeguard
$75,000 income-
Seven mules
Lutheran originally
3 national championships
4/10/2017 10:43 PM
WOW!!!!!!!! I will take it, but I probably didn't deserve it. Congrats to Jim and Victor again for making it this far with me. Thanks to all who voted for me. I hope we can do this again really soon. Tell all the people you deal with in your world's so next time it can be even bigger.
4/10/2017 10:44 PM
That's it. Thanks for playing guys and congratulations to waregl72.
4/10/2017 10:45 PM
Posted by waregl72 on 4/10/2017 10:44:00 PM (view original):
WOW!!!!!!!! I will take it, but I probably didn't deserve it. Congrats to Jim and Victor again for making it this far with me. Thanks to all who voted for me. I hope we can do this again really soon. Tell all the people you deal with in your world's so next time it can be even bigger.
My vote hinged on the answer to my question.

Go4it lied to me.
Victor blamed me for golfpro announcing I was in.
You won my vote by default.
4/10/2017 10:59 PM
Congrats, waregl!
4/10/2017 11:03 PM
Posted by MikeT23 on 4/10/2017 10:59:00 PM (view original):

Go4it lied to me.
Sorry, Mike, but I didn't vote for you. When we had that soccer challenge you told me you wouldn't vote for me and I felt same. So really, you never wrote my name down ever. This would have been the time to do it! LOL
4/10/2017 11:10 PM
Out of curiosity, how would you guys have voted if the last 3 was me, csudak, and Victor?
4/10/2017 11:12 PM
Posted by go4itjim on 4/10/2017 11:10:00 PM (view original):

Go4it lied to me.
Sorry, Mike, but I didn't vote for you. When we had that soccer challenge you told me you wouldn't vote for me and I felt same. So really, you never wrote my name down ever. This would have been the time to do it! LOL
So you voted for your long-time ally meahsdaddy? Surely you understand why that's hard to believe.
4/10/2017 11:12 PM
Posted by MikeT23 on 4/10/2017 11:12:00 PM (view original):
Posted by go4itjim on 4/10/2017 11:10:00 PM (view original):

Go4it lied to me.
So you voted for your long-time ally meahsdaddy? Surely you understand why that's hard to believe.
csudak was my main ally and meahsdaddy a sub ally. I'll see if golfpro can confirm that.
4/10/2017 11:33 PM
Then I'm also forced to believe my only long-time ally, grayfoxx, voted for me. Couple that with the fact that you didn't get back to me after you asked "Who should we vote for?" and it really seems unbelievable. Add in the fact that you said you, meahsdaddy and jaypm would like to work with me/grayfoxx and only said csudak would vote with us AFTER I asked if he was with you.

You know what I'm saying?

No big deal but, to answer your question, my vote hinged on the response to my question. Had you and victor responded the same way, csudak probably gets my vote if he does anything but step on his own dick with his response.
4/10/2017 11:53 PM
I just went back and read through some earlier things and realized I never answered csudak's question from the jury interviews. Damn man, I am truly sorry about that. Complete oversight on my part. Either that or I had no good answer for it. Again, my apologies.

4/11/2017 11:14 AM
Haha, no worries. You played a great game, congrats on the win.
4/11/2017 12:18 PM
Thanks man. Means a lot.
4/11/2017 12:45 PM
I have been asked if I will be running the next one since I won this time. If I can figure out a way to do it with my schedule I will. Stay tuned for a thread soon with the next game. Please take the meantime to find some players. The more we have the more fun it is. We had 21 I believe the last time. Would like to get 30 this time maybe. As always would like a multiple of 3 for tribes. If we get 24 or 28 I would consider doing 4 tribes if everyone agreed to it.
4/12/2017 12:26 PM
◂ Prev 1...40|41|42
Survivor XIV: winner announced Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.