Join Guinness FULL Topic

Guinness had finished season 33 and is now looking to fill one seat for season 34. User vdifazio has volunteered for a swap as he is seeking another great world to join! If you would like to do a swap with us, please let me know!
  • This is a friendly, drama-free world
  • Seven different champions in the previous nine seasons
  • No crazy rules that inhibit friendly competitive play
  • Many opportunities to build a team to your liking
Sitemail mohawkman if you are interested in taking an available team (information below). You can relocate a team to the city of your choice.

AL West
Sacramento (86-76) #21 Amateur Draft Pick (Sponsored by Track 7 Brewing Company) With players like Randall Berry leading the ML squad, Sacramento has been building up to win. This team barely missed the playoffs this season! We're sorry to see this owner go, but expect the new owner will be able to jump in and compete next season! TAKEN

Oklahoma City (81-81) #17 Amateur Draft Pick (Sponsored by Belle Isle) While the AL West is a tough division, Oklahoma City is always in the mix for a playoff spot. Felipe Julio leads the team on the ML level along with bright young stars such as Albert Fussell. Come make OKC a champion! TAKEN

AL East
Hartford (59-103) #4 Amateur Draft Pick (Sponsored by City Steam Brewery cafe) One of the best opportunities to rebuild lies with Hartford. A solid owner held this team for the previous two seasons and made strides toward a rebuild. High draft picks such as Fred Griffiths and Lee Blue have set the team in the right direction. TAKEN

AL South
San Juan (71-91) #10 Amateur Draft Pick (Sponsored by City San Juan del Sur CervecĂ­a) After six consecutive winning seasons, this team fell back on hard times, finishing 4th in the AL South. All is not lost however, as San Juan has a solid bullpen in place (Arlie Jones and Rubby Mercado) along with some high end rotation pieces. While lacking in offense, this team could be a few ML pieces away from taking home a championship.

NL South

Austin (79-83) #15 Amateur Draft Pick (Sponsored by Austin Beerworks) After many hard seasons, Austin is loaded with top of the draft talent, including Gaby Sanders, Mark Hyun, and this year's 7th overall pick, Francicso Mercado. Join this team and give it some direction! TAKEN

NL West

Vancouver (54-108) #2 Amateur Draft Pick (Sponsored by Brassneck Brewery) Like young talent? Looking for a good rebuild team? This is it. With the 2nd pick, you'll be able to shape the franchise in your mold. Simultaneously, the team features players such as last season's rookie of the year, Mike Goodwin along with other prospects such as Bobby Ray Verdugo. TAKEN

For a team please sitemail:

mohawkman
1/20/2017 8:43 AM (edited)
Agree with mohawkman's comments...long-time owner looking forward to another great season!
12/25/2016 9:58 AM
Extremely fun league, with a great core group of owners. With the teams that are currently available you have a lot of options as to which direction you want to go.
12/27/2016 1:59 PM
I'm only four seasons into my stay in this World, but I'll be around for a very long time. Great group of owners. Lots of parity in recent seasons allows for exciting competition.
12/30/2016 3:30 PM
We'll be ready to roll by the weekend! Now's a good time to call dibs on a team.
1/3/2017 9:30 PM
Bumpity bump bump.
1/16/2017 3:49 PM
I'm ready when you are, just send me the info and we Guinness can roll!
1/20/2017 12:44 PM
Join Guinness FULL Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.