Knuckleball needs 3 - incentives for new owners Topic

Knuckleball is entering season 9 and needs 5 owners to begin. This is a competitive world with new teams competing every year. A solid owner base provides no drama or normal HBD tom foolery. And a 50 win minimum win rule gives every owner something easily attainable with any bad teams but prevents extreme tanking. Veteran owners or newbies are welcome. Any new owners are asked to take mentorship advice from a veteran owner.

INCENTIVES FOR ALL NEW OWNERS! Any new owner for season 9 who reups for season 10 will be entered into a random drawing for a $10 WIS gift card. The only thing you have to do to be eligible for this is to join for season 10; it is not based on performance but loyalty. But I will offer you a performance incentive/ challenge as well. If any new owner can win the world series, I will personally pay for them to play season 10 in Knuckleball.

Former Fargo Frackers Franchise Blog - Hardball Dynasty Baseball | WhatIfSports
Former
Louisville Lions Franchise Blog - Hardball Dynasty Baseball | WhatIfSports
Former
Montreal Bruins Franchise Blog - Hardball Dynasty Baseball | WhatIfSports
Former
Iowa City Hawkeyes Franchise Blog - Hardball Dynasty Baseball | WhatIfSports
Former
Wichita Buccaneers Franchise Blog - Hardball Dynasty Baseball | WhatIfSports
Former Buffalo Blizzard http://www.whatifsports.com/HBD/Pages/Popups/FranchiseHistory.aspx?fid=6458
1/11/2017 11:40 PM (edited)
Get in on a fairly young league with s solid core of owners. Also, for my money one of the finest commissioners this game has to offer.
1/1/2017 2:28 PM
Down to 5
1/11/2017 11:40 PM
Down to needing two to fill the world and get playing.
1/12/2017 8:40 PM
Knuckleball needs 3 - incentives for new owners Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.