"I'm a little worried ..." Topic

Here's a new for me. Got this little appended note on a recruit signing email from the AD:

"I'm a little worried about some of the off the field situations he's been in though."

Hmmm ... Do I need to install a metal detector in the locker room? Conduct random drug tests? Check his credit rating, maybe? lol
12/27/2016 12:21 PM
Weird. I've never seen this.
12/27/2016 4:33 PM
Back in the long ago days of GD recruits could get into off the field trouble. These guys could then be suspended. This has long ago been disabled but these kind of messages telling of the possibility still exist.
12/27/2016 5:28 PM
thanks, jibe. for a minute there, i thought s**t was about to get real. heh!
12/27/2016 6:20 PM
Way, way back you could actually cut players from your team if they got in trouble. (during the season)
12/28/2016 2:34 PM
Yah. And way back when almost every team in every world had a human coach . Then GD was a lot more sociable with constant conversations, challenges , bickering and arguments as well as a lot of discussions and help in this forum.
The Old Gray Mare Just Aint What She Used To Be.
12/29/2016 7:49 PM
Cuts were great if you were doing a rebuild.
12/30/2016 2:43 PM
"I'm a little worried ..." Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.