HD 3.0 Comments Topic

Now that conference tournaments are about to start, i would hope some coaches would share their opinions on HD 3.0, and playing in a world with mostly `human` coaches..the Wooden Forum is open for comments
12/27/2016 4:57 PM
Posted by franklynne on 12/27/2016 4:57:00 PM (view original):
Now that conference tournaments are about to start, i would hope some coaches would share their opinions on HD 3.0, and playing in a world with mostly `human` coaches..the Wooden Forum is open for comments
I think it can grow on me, once I get a feel for the subtleties.
12/27/2016 7:54 PM
I'm not sure what percentage of the human coaches were actually human. My league had 10 bodies but only one posted to the forums and only one other one utilized a defensive strategy that differentiated from the default. I'm certainly not sensing upward pressure in recruiting -- I had six to fill (which scared me when the world suddenly filled!!) and found the D2 pickings as easy as before. i'm in one coin flip situation, but otherwise should fill all six and be able to trade out one of the Sim players I've been saddled with (this is only year 2 in the red-in-Wooden plan...) in favor of an upgrade.

I think a lot of my concerns that I was discussing with seble in beta are playing out and manifesting, but am sticking around as I'm still having fun thus far and the challenge of adapting to something "new" is at least playing into the strategy side of my brain.
12/27/2016 11:26 PM
" I'm not sure what percentage of the human coaches were actually human. "

I am very curious about this. When trying to schedule preseason games I couldn't get any respones. And almost all of the new "human" coaches are ghost shipping it....I would estimate 90-95%. Do you think WIS filled up the world with fake human accounts to make the numbers look better? Maybe they needed to show their bosses a big spike in users so they used a bot engine to create accounts with the free promotion as a backdoor?
12/28/2016 5:56 PM
I don't know...a lot of the people in my league were former players from 30+ seasons ago who appeared to be "back to try it out" when they signed in. But I sure haven't detected much action attributable to humans. Like you, I sent an insane number of requests out to fill a schedule for next season.
12/30/2016 2:33 AM
They aren't humans. Trust me.
1/5/2017 9:24 AM
Posted by cubcub113 on 1/5/2017 9:24:00 AM (view original):
They aren't humans. Trust me.
345 down to 103...somebody hit the abandon ship button.
1/7/2017 2:26 AM
Yup!
1/7/2017 8:54 AM
HD 3.0 Comments Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.