TAINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Topic

How ******* ****** is it, as a Raiders fan, to put up with all the losing, keep the faith, and then lose Carr in week 16 when the playoffs are clinched?

**** me. No one talked Raider football to me after week 10 for damn near 15 years. They did around week 8 this year, but now, all I hear is "Oh, that sucks."
12/27/2016 9:51 PM
It has no impact on where their season ends....they would have lost to Pittsburgh in the Divisional round as the #2 seed but instead they get to lose to New England as the #5 seed

at least now they get to record a playoff victory over Houston first
12/28/2016 1:45 AM
INCORRECT!!!! They'll still beat Denver and get the bye.

Stop being a hater because I correctly called the Volunteers' season after 1 game.
12/28/2016 9:18 AM
12/28/2016 11:27 AM
Posted by edsortails on 12/28/2016 1:45:00 AM (view original):
It has no impact on where their season ends....they would have lost to Pittsburgh in the Divisional round as the #2 seed but instead they get to lose to New England as the #5 seed

at least now they get to record a playoff victory over Houston first
I may have been too pro Raider.....they could get beat by the Texans
1/2/2017 12:29 AM
Hater.
1/2/2017 7:09 AM
TAINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.