Has anyone ever submitted a ticket.. Topic

about trying to enhance this game? I just sent one with some suggestions and hope to get some answers. Do the developers read these message boards for upcoming ideas? i know this is beating a dead horse but i was just curious. Has anyone ever started a post about suggestions for improvement for GD?
12/28/2016 10:37 AM
heh
12/28/2016 10:39 AM
Yeah about that... Wis dont care anymore.
12/28/2016 12:24 PM
Good luck with that.
12/29/2016 1:14 AM
Ive tried it before.. never got a reply the ticket just stayed open forever
12/29/2016 1:36 AM
You're better off just posting your ideas here in the forum. At least we'll respond and offer our opinions and such. Nothing will actually get changed but you'll be able to have a conversation and perhaps, like I've seen before realize that some of your ideas are really good or unrealistic etc based on our responses. There are some people that have been playing GD longer than some of WIS' newer employees have been working for them. Give it a shot. I love to read the ideas.
12/29/2016 8:41 AM
I did about a month ago and got a reply thx for the suggestion. I asked if it was possible to put our actual depth charts for our formations where you click on the X/O. I run several I/Pro formations and distinguish them by user roles, but can't tell which one is used. It just shows the basic Qb,Rb,Wr etc. That doesn't help because I may have different user roles, but sometimes it is the same player.
12/30/2016 1:14 AM
Has anyone ever submitted a ticket.. Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.