OL
Craig Turner Texas vs LSU
Mark Caldwell Oklahoma vs Ok St.
Jacob Chase Ohio St. vs Michigan
Dale Jenkins Florida vs FSU vs C. Florida
Brian Ray Florida vs C. Florida

DL
William Powell FSU vs Florida
Willie Chen Colorodo vs CSU vs Boise St.
1/2/2017 9:35 AM (edited)
One thing that I am noticing is that the Pac12 really got ****** when it comes to LB. Mapped out the top 50 and there was not **** in Cali.

12/30/2016 8:30 PM
Ran out of time before I could complete LB and DB
1/2/2017 9:36 AM
What I did was map out all of the users and all of the recruits and tried to see where players would go or what battles would take place. Knowing where the elites are and how much money everyone has I thought I might be able to guess fairly accurately.

Turns out I was very wrong.

There were two factors that I did not put enough weight into:
1) How far and aggressive elites are willing to go to get the best players.
2) How scared other users are to get into a battle with the elites.

It really blows my mind that so many teams let the elites just walk in and take the best players without even trying to stop them.

If your gonna let an elite come in and take all of the good players in your area, at least make him spend some cash. Jeez.

No battle, no competition, no fight. No freaking balls. Most of the world fights for scraps after the elites get what they want.

Never knew it was so bad until I could visualize where players are going on a map and I could see how many users stand pat until the elites do what they do.

Alright. My cry baby rant is over.

And yeah. I got my @ss handed to me this cycle by elites and non BCS teams. smdh

1/4/2017 4:00 PM
Actually I tried to lure the Las Vegas linebacker that's 81 overall from USC and he wasn't having it. I was willing to spend my whole $$ for him even if I get left with nothing for the rest. But he kept spitting the money back at me. I think this recruiting cycle is one of the toughest I've been through.
1/5/2017 2:57 AM
Well good for you. At least you tried. Takes some balls to challenge USC at UNLV.

Thanks for snatching my RB. That was the icing on the cake to a bad class.
1/5/2017 7:17 AM
I really just got my ars handed to me over and over again.

Lost the LB in Idaho to USC and Colorado. But at least Colorado ended up with him.

1/5/2017 7:20 AM
I had to venture further than usually (like Oregon and Texas) to find players because my usual area was getting eaten alive. And Colorado State was eating my players up. I needed a RB bad. Sorry about that! I spent $50k for him.
1/5/2017 10:04 PM
At UNM, I had more battles this recruiting season than I can ever remember. ASU in particular rode into New Mexico guns blazing, made things interesting.
1/5/2017 10:48 PM
Pac 12 Season 128 Recruiting Special Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.