Choose any (2) colleges in the United States and draft a team from players who were attendees. Example: If you select Ohio State players must have been there. Hint: Pick a large school and one that has been around. Alaska Universities may have a limited amount of attendees versus Schools like Penn State.

Colleges are not exclusive. If an owner selects Norte Dame, any one else my select that school. However, your ballpark must be in same State as either school . If you selected a college in a State that doesn't have a MLB ballpark you must use one in an adjoining State. As an example.you will not be able to select Yankee stadium if you pick a South Carolina School and Auburn. You can select a Florida or Georgia ballpark , as the States are adjoining (South Carolina and Alabama). Ballparks are not excusive. Two owners can choose the same ballpark.

No clones, no DH or Wavier Wire. No AAA, no injuries. 120 Million CAP. You may place your name on the list and select your schools later. Please include your schools mascot in your team name.

l. Sohio4ever- USC-University of Southern California & Florida State trogans/seminoles
2.Burningcouch- Arizona State & Wisconsin SunDevils/badgers
3. Sabbath87fan-University of Texas at Austin & Arizona Longhorns/Sun Devils
4. Rufus4ever-Universities of Michigan & Fordam Wolverines/Rams
5. Farleyfustle- Missisippi and Holy Cross Bulldogs /Crusaders
6. Rleo-Universities of Michigan & SMC Wolverines/Gales
7. 2Chair-Univeresity of Southern California & Columbia Trogans/Lions
8. Brianrx- University of Arizona & Georgia Tech Sun Devils/Yellow Jackets
9.Mars2010- San Diego State & Arizona State Aztechs/Sun Devils
10. Inshoots- SMC & North Carolina Gales/TarHeels
11. Fatboydad54- Universities of Columbia & Fordam Lions/Rams
12. D_Rock97- University of Michigan and USC Wolverines/Trogans
13. Sohio4ever- UCLA and Mahatenn College
1/27/2017 7:44 AM (edited)
What do you do if you select a school that comes from a state that doesn't have any ballparks available at What If Sports?
12/31/2016 5:40 PM
that does limit the school choice- think i'll change rules.
12/31/2016 8:45 PM
invitations went out today-there's plenty of reference material available. Would have been great to "tap into" the baseball scouting reports,
AAA statistics, college records etc.
I had to settle for the W.I.S. linked reference. If you go to "More", it will bring up school attended. The colleges are by State and then in alphabetic order.
It's easy to see who attended. I would suggest getting your name in and then select a school.
1/1/2017 11:35 AM
per moses-changed rules to two schools-non exclusive
1/1/2017 1:32 PM
"I had to settle for the W.I.S. linked reference. If you go to "More", it will bring up school attended. The colleges are by State and then in alphabetic order."

I don't understand this reference?? Where is it and is it different than the list that Baseball Reference has?
1/1/2017 2:08 PM
I am in though - likely Arizona State and Wisconsin
1/1/2017 2:15 PM
since they're non-exclusive do we need to declare who we are using?
1/1/2017 2:23 PM
Yes as the team name helps to verify teams.
1/1/2017 4:29 PM
burningcouch-the reference is the same.
1/1/2017 4:32 PM
"120,000 Million CAP"

That's the largest cap I've EVER seen!!!
1/1/2017 6:35 PM
120m sorry
1/1/2017 8:58 PM
If the rooster had zero restrictions, I suppose you could spend it. The highest I saw was 255M. Please join us at 120M, cap.
Baseball doesn't get the attention they give football (evidence the bowl games) and basketball (March madness). However we have a minor league system like no other sport. I'm only a mile away from the Gwinnett Braves stadium (an AAA affiliate of the Atlanta Braves.) Their stadium is SUPER.

I'm anxious to see the new Brave's stadium. While I 75 & I285 (new location) is a traffic nightmare, it beats driving downtown to Turner Field from the Northern Metro Atlanta area.
1/1/2017 9:24 PM
I'll join with Texas at Austin and Arizona. Also Baseball Almanac has a list of player by university attended. You can also click on the players stats from the list. Just thought i would pass it on. I found it helpful.
1/2/2017 12:49 AM
Posted by sohio4ever on 1/1/2017 8:58:00 PM (view original):
120m sorry
Just busting your chops...
1/2/2017 8:03 AM
12345 Next ▸

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.