Hmmmm, depends upon whether the ump rules him safe or out. How long did he hold on before losing control?? I'd say 99 times out of 100 the runner is safe when the catcher drops the ball.

As for catchers, I'll go with Bench over the other 3. I might even have some others I'd go to before your threesome. Ivan R. comes to mind
1/5/2017 8:55 PM
if the ump believes catcher had control, he'll rule runner out which is sure to get manager to plate where he "politely" argue that you can't have control when you drop ball.
You're right-to avoid this confrontation the runner is ruled safe.
1/6/2017 8:18 AM
Alright, hand me my toga. I am ready to pledge this league.

I will be matriculating at two prestigous schools both located in New York City.

Columbia University (Lions) and the Fordham University (Rams)

We will be defending Polo Grounds (V)

1/6/2017 3:54 PM
Back to School

1/7/2017 11:56 AM
GLAD YOU COULD JOIN US!!!!!
Got tickets to the BCS Bowl??? With the unexpected snow, ATL closed and many had Tampa connections. My suggestion-rent a car. It's only 7 hours via Interstate 75.
1/7/2017 12:22 PM
My bosses at my old defense related job used to say "borrow" liberally from your group so you don't repeat work (like re-writing code). My
professors in undergrad and grad made sure to properly train me to cite "everything" in writing...so I will cite Inshoots as a source
and change one of my selected schools. Now will use the University of Michigan and St. Marys of California
(dropping Notre Dame). I don't know what a Gaelic Wolverine sounds like but...
1/7/2017 12:34 PM
Interesting fact= Famed coach, Knute Rockne, founded St. Mary's. You could use Irish Wolves. Any suggestions fom Group?
1/8/2017 8:46 AM
Can someone recruit another warm body so we can be at 50%?
Shortly pitchers/catchers will report to Florida & Arizona to prepare for the 2017 season. Who is going directing to MLB (skipping minors) or do you have to be brought up.? Exp= Great stats at Michigan gets signing by Detroit. Invited to 2017 spring training, excels. Can this player go directly to Tigers?
1/8/2017 9:07 AM
Well Clemson won the BCS bowl and attentions turns to the SUPER Bowl and then BASEBALL. Will Donald Trump throw out the initial baseball?
Or Vladamire Putin?
In 2020, baseball returns to the Summer Olympics in Tokyo, Japan. The last time baseball was on the venue was 2008. Korea won the Gold. Trivia question:
Who was on the 2008 USA Team? What college/MLB team did they play for? Starters only.
1/10/2017 10:12 AM
Posted by sohio4ever on 1/10/2017 10:12:00 AM (view original):
Well Clemson won the BCS bowl and attentions turns to the SUPER Bowl and then BASEBALL. Will Donald Trump throw out the initial baseball?
Or Vladamire Putin?
In 2020, baseball returns to the Summer Olympics in Tokyo, Japan. The last time baseball was on the venue was 2008. Korea won the Gold. Trivia question:
Who was on the 2008 USA Team? What college/MLB team did they play for? Starters only.
Going in with Michigan and USC if that's still possible,

Im pretty sure David Wright, Adam Dunn, and Roy O was on that team
1/10/2017 10:49 AM
I've been told The CAP is too high-able to spend all but 200K on second team. I elected 2 colleges that have never been used.
If someone selects these schools, I post but for now they are TBD.
1/10/2017 8:50 PM
any sport schloarships out there? Brag.
1/12/2017 6:56 AM
Today is Friday the 13th.
1/13/2017 9:46 AM
post weird baseball superstition like wearing cap backwards, not stepping on chalk lines, etc,
1/13/2017 10:00 AM
Will the Atlanta Falcons win against the Packers? Momentum GB+, Home Field Advantage-Atlanta+, Quarterbacks (even)
If R Cobb has great game (ankle injury) GB+, if Julio jones has super game ATL?
Predict close game-may come down to kickers.
1/16/2017 12:07 PM
◂ Prev 12345 Next ▸

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.