New Year's Day AM Cycle Not Played Topic

The 1/1 am game hasn't simulated yet, and it's over an hour late now. Did the Russians take WIS down?
1/1/2017 2:33 AM
In one of my leagues it looks like about half of the am games ran, but then they stopped. In two of the other leagues, none of the games ran.
1/1/2017 10:03 AM
2 games out of 12 ran in one of my leagues. This is a new problem ( for me )
1/1/2017 10:23 AM
We are aware that some leagues did not have their AM cycle on 1/1/2017 simulated. We are working to get this resolved as quickly as possible.

Thank you!
1/1/2017 10:49 AM
Damn you, Y2K
1/1/2017 10:53 AM
Russians!
1/1/2017 1:16 PM
Now some leagues are two games behind. Why cant they just push back the games so everything can run on a timeframe, and we dont have a bunch of backed up games simming at once
1/1/2017 1:37 PM
I'm concerned about lineup changes I want to make. No way to know when I'll get to swap guys out. And we are coming up on roster deadline, which would really be a disaster if they jumped ahead ...
1/1/2017 1:38 PM
Our 1/1 pm game just simulated, but the am game still hasn't. So it used the pitchers from the am game. Anyone know how they'll resolve this?
1/1/2017 1:44 PM
This is correct. The starters in the last 2 simmed games were reversed. My #4 starter pitched in the AM game whereas my #3 starter ended up pitching the PM game as it was simmed FIRST here on the site. Same with the starting lineup. The lineup I had set for the AM game was used in the PM game. Some weird arbitrary lineup was ultimately used in the AM game simulation.
1/1/2017 2:44 PM
Yes, same here. They simmed them in reverse order. I could have set my pitching a little better had I known how it would go, but nothing tragic happened.
1/1/2017 3:11 PM
My best advice is that if youre facing a lefty in one game and a righty in another, just set your bats for each and youll be fine. In regards to pitching, put nobody on rest, and manage who sits the first game, whichever game sims first, by adjusting your fatigue limits for each pitcher.
1/1/2017 4:00 PM
Btw, though it looks like it simmed out of order, my starting pitcher went twice in a row, but was still at 100 percent. So maybe its ok
1/1/2017 4:04 PM
New Year's Day AM Cycle Not Played Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.