Owner Retention/Limitation of features Topic

Has their been any thought of making certain features in hardball dynasty (trades, re-sign existing players to future season contracts, etc...) only available to players that have signed up for the next season (similar to how you can't redshirt players in gridiron dynasty) or has owned the franchise for 5 seasons? I know it might be restrictive to some but this way it lessons the ability of one season wonders ruining teams and making them unattractive to recruit other owners (plus will make it easier to see who is/isn't coming back the following season for recruiting purposes). Maybe the trade restriction is that you can't trade anyone on the 40 man roster without locking in another season (again once you have owned the franchise for 5 years the lockup requirement goes away so wouldn't impact existing long-time owners at all). I know some will hate this but if you are going to stick around then locking up early for a couple of seasons shouldn't be a big problem. I just think something has to be done about owner turnover and the length of time it takes to roll-over and I think this would help.
1/2/2017 9:20 PM
Owner Retention/Limitation of features Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.