4-season wins floor: 55-120-185-260
PENALTIES
1st violation: Prospect budget max $15M for next season; no IFA over $5M.
2nd violation: Prospect budget max $10M for 2 seasons; no IFA over $1.5M.
3rd violation: No IFA signings. Any player who starts following season with 70+ OVR must be promoted within 30 games of season’s start.
4th violation: Removal; no appeal.

• Commissioner or vets' panel can waive 1st-yr wins floor for new owner taking on decimated franchise.
• Overt tanking (as defined in FPG) will result in removal.
• Maintain minors to eliminate tired pitchers from pitching. Notify the commissioner should you encounter any such teams over the course of the season. Failure to correct the situation will lead to dismissal.
• Banned parks: Colorado, Santa Fe, Tuscon, San Jose, Burlington, Tacoma.
• Cash cannot exceed the contract in a trade.
• Trading of future draft picks is not allowed.
• Owners are allowed to change their team's city once per 10 seasons.
1/3/2017 6:40 PM
Detroit

Arizona

Trenton

Rochester

Huntington

Boston

Buffalo
2/6/2017 7:50 PM (edited)
Rickey is a well-run and competitive world. A lot of active GMs. You could do a lot worse than join Rickey today. Repeal a national health care law before passing a replacement law, for example.
1/5/2017 5:32 PM
I've only been in Rickey for one season, but its a nice solid, competitive league. Definitely some teams primed for a fast rebuild available!
1/8/2017 10:20 PM
bump
1/15/2017 12:21 PM
I'm coming in for a swap. I'll take Huntington.
1/18/2017 2:34 PM
3 openings guys, come on in and let's get playing.
1/28/2017 8:42 AM
What jimt said. We have one owner willing to do a swap if anyone's interested in that.
2/5/2017 12:28 PM
One spot and we're off.
2/6/2017 7:50 PM

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.