Twist w/ a Hero III - AL Juggernauts (FULL) Topic

I'll give this a try with the 2011 Rangers, please.
2/6/2017 3:50 PM
We're down to only needing to fill three slots. Let's get this done ASAP... before the price update that's coming right around the corner!
2/6/2017 9:17 PM
I had previously posted a message indicating that I was willing to give up my claim to the 1997 Mariners if someone wanting to enter the league felt that the '97 Mariners (a team that includes the Randy Johnson, Alex Rodriguez and Ken Griffey Jr.) or the '01 Mariners (an Ichiro-led bunch that won a whopping 116 games) was the team you desperately wanted to use. I'm more than happy going with the 1983 Brewers or 1982 Angels. Please sitemail me if you want to take my up on this offer... or make your claim in this thread if you want to grab one of the other available choices.
2/8/2017 4:36 PM
I'll take the last Red Sox team in honor of my my mom. Year to be determined, but Dwight Evans will be there. I'll need a few days to enter.
2/10/2017 5:44 AM
I'll try to help finish this thing out and grab the 2004 Yankees
2/10/2017 9:19 AM
Sweet! We're down to one opening. That final slot in the AL. As I've said before, I think there are some good options to choose from out there (especially one particular Brewers team and a couple of different Angels squads). I've also declared my willingness to give up my claim on the Mariners if you prefer them over the Brewers or Mariners. And just this morning, our Royals owner has indicated he's willing to do the same thing to fill that final slot. So you've got several options to choose from. One more team! Who is it gonna be?
2/10/2017 10:10 AM
1998 TB Devil Rays should close this out I'll get it together this weekend. Monday at the latest
2/10/2017 2:02 PM
Outstanding! I'll send a sitemail out to all of the committed owners to get those rosters submitted.
2/10/2017 3:13 PM
It will be the 1980 Red Sox for my second team. I'll have it in later today or tomorrow.
2/11/2017 12:59 PM
◂ Prev 123
Twist w/ a Hero III - AL Juggernauts (FULL) Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.