how and when can you find transfers? Topic

I'm just not finding these guys, but I know there is something I am not understanding - help?

when should I look for this seasons transfers?

how best to find them?
1/4/2017 10:03 AM
Most of the transfers appear at the start of recruiting period 2, when they are needed the most (at least according to the smoke in the forums).

Start by sending your assistant coach on searches, first close in and then gradually farther out, looking only for previously non-contacted players. Then FSS states that you haven't looked at yet. The transfers will be at the end of the list, with F's as their reported attribute values. They aren't actually F's -- scout the ones you might need a little deeper and you'll find that some of them are worthwhile. Good luck.
1/4/2017 12:04 PM
Posted by CoachSpud on 1/4/2017 12:05:00 PM (view original):
Most of the transfers appear at the start of recruiting period 2, when they are needed the most (at least according to the smoke in the forums).

Start by sending your assistant coach on searches, first close in and then gradually farther out, looking only for previously non-contacted players. Then FSS states that you haven't looked at yet. The transfers will be at the end of the list, with F's as their reported attribute values. They aren't actually F's -- scout the ones you might need a little deeper and you'll find that some of them are worthwhile. Good luck.
thank you
1/4/2017 1:26 PM
Assistant coach should be able to search by years left.
1/4/2017 1:32 PM
Posted by cal_bears on 1/4/2017 1:32:00 PM (view original):
This. Also, I don't even really know whether it was intended that transfers would show up as all F's. I do not recall any discussion of why that was chosen or if it was simply unintended crapola.
1/4/2017 3:01 PM
Posted by cal_bears on 1/4/2017 1:32:00 PM (view original):
yup! a user friendly improvement
1/5/2017 11:01 AM
Posted by CoachSpud on 1/4/2017 12:05:00 PM (view original):

I can't find any guys within 500 miles... Are there just no transfers near me then?
1/10/2017 9:07 AM
how and when can you find transfers? Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.